special chapter-2

5 years later......

Taehyung was looking outside from his car while driving on empty road ....he changed his gaze from left side of the road to right and sighed again .....

" what can I expect at this hour " he mumbled looking at his wrist watch showing time 2 AM

After taking one more round around the city, he stopped his car near a park...

" what should I do now....can't go home without it " he shivered thinking about the double bunny in the house who is waiting for him....

" should I call mom....or eomma....but they must be sleeping..." Taehyung Started to scroll down his contact list, searching for a name who can help him at this late hour....

He smiled when a certain name caught his attention...  he immediately dialed that number hoping the receiver should accept the call....

📞" hello..."

" hey jimin....sorry to disturb but were you guys sleeping  ?"

📞" no we are playing chess at this hour....you wanna join.. "

" hahah...sorry sorry.....hmm...is yoongi hyung is there?"

📞" hmmm....what happened "

" actually kookie was craving for red velvet cake...I have all other flavors cakes and ice cream stocked  there but not this...and he only want that....now I checked every single place in city but nothing is open at this hour.....the only option left is hyung for me....can you ask if he have any cake left in his bakery...?"

📞" let me ask him..he is sleeping now...I will call you ..."

Taehyung sighed when he heard the beep...he just hope this will work or he can't even think  about the fuss his bunny and his little princess gonna make if he go home empty handed...

He started engine and car moved forward..he looked out one more time to check if any bakery is open ..

The phone ringed and he stopped the car...

" hello jimin..

📞" Tae..hyung asked you to come home in 15 minutes...."

" oh..I will be there on time. .thanks...."

Taehyung disconnected the call with a smile and take a u turn,  driving towards jimin and yoongi's home

Yoongi...jimin's husband...one of the best bakers in the town..and his bakery is most famous around....and his two favorite customers are Taehyung's husband and his princess....jungkook and rose....they can literally eat every single dessert in his bakery....and yoongi...he is just a soft kitty infront of those two cute humans....

Taehyung slow down his car when his eyes caught the sight of thier home...he parked  car near the gate and walked inside....

The door was open and when Taehyung entered in living room he saw jimin was laying his head on dining table while sitting on chair , sleeping peacefully and yoongi on the other side garnishing the cake with red dust ....

" thank you so much hyung...you know i really don't wanted to disturb you but..."  Tae said walking towards the elder ..

" it's ok tae...it's his time to demand things like this...anyways I had a cake ready for tomorrow early morning so it was not biggie...."  yoongi said packing the cake neatly..

" but then what will you do tomorrow?"

" ah...don't worry I will make one in morning..." yoongi handed the cake to Taehyung who took it with a slight bow...