new face

" good morning class "

The whole class including their teacher looked at door where principal was standing with a smile...

Class teacher moves to side to give space for principal to adress the class..

Taehyung nudged jungkook who was sitting beside him and dozing off in class....jungkook looked at front to see principal standing there...

" so class ...sorry for the disturbance but I am here introduce a new student in your class.....please come inside " principal said to the person who was waiting outside the class ...

A tall boy entered inside the class which caused so many whisper there...the boy was quite handsome with a buff body and sharp facial features ..a little nervous too..

" introduce yourself "

" helo ..myself Jackson Wang...I used to live in America with my family...now we are settling here...hope we can get along in future " the boy said and bowed to other students....

Some girls and boys clapped showing thier interest in new boy....

" he is really handsome....may be he will be new heartthrob of our school...I think Taehyung gonna loose some fan "

Taehyung heard the whisper among girls....he rolled his eyes...he don't want any fan or anything...he don't even like when others look at him for a long time...the only eyes he want on himself is those pair of Bambi eye only.....

Taehyung thought and smiled...he turned towards jungkook to  see that jungkook was looking at new boy......

" please take a sit..." teacher said to Jackson then  principal went out from class. Jackson nodding his head started to walk further in class..he was looking here and there to get a seat...but his eyes halted on those Bambi eyes who were staring at him curiously...his lips curved upwards to form a gentle smile...and that smile wiped away when he saw the glaring tiger eyes beside that beauty...he walked past them and settled on last bench with another student....

Jungkook's eyes were following the new student till he reached to his seat....younger changed his gaze to Taehyung who was looking at him without any expression....jungkook smiled showing his cute bunny teeth and quickly hide his face in book....Taehyung looked back to new face before concentrating in class......

" I heard he is very rich...his dad is the ceo of a very famous company "

" he was born in America and used to live there..."

" he is very hot and handsome....I can't wait to try my luck "

" I think we should go and get to know him "

The whole cafeteria was filled with gossips of new boy in the school....and the noise of those whisper reached to the table where four boys, jungkook, Taehyung, jimin and jin were sitting...

" so how's your new classmate...I am hearing too much about him from morning " jin asked eating his food...

" yeah hyung...he was handsome though and I think very good in studies too...he was focused in class all the time..." jimin replied...

" mmm..and he was quite shy I think...he was looking nervous while introducing himself " jungkook said  recollecting the memory from morning...

" woah...you were focused in class that time...thats unusual...you always sleep in class while tae take all the notes.." jin teased younger who pouted on the comment...

" no way hyung....the moment Jackson entered in class he was only focusing on him....hmmm...what's cooking huh " jimin also joined jin to tease younger....jungkook was shaking his head as no....

Taehyung was sitting there silently eating his food...the grip on his chopsticks was clearly showing  how much he is controlling himself from saying anything which can cause damage to thier friendship......

The whispers in cafeteria halted when student saw the new face entering inside the room...Jackson looked around to find a place to sit and eat his lunch....he was walking towards the empty table and chair in the corner...

" I am done....I am going to washroom " Taehyung said putting his chopsticks aside and walked towards the door...

" Wait...I am also coming " jungkook said while stuffing the remaining food in his mouth....

Taehyung was walking straight toward Jackson who was going to his seat...he intentionally bumped to his shoulder which caused them to turn toward each other...

" stay away!.."

Taehyung roared in his deep voice and with red angry eyes....

Jackson who was turned to say sorry , flinched hearing the deep voice....

Taehyung walk out from room...Jackson stood there thinking what just happened....he shrugged his shoulder and turn around to make his way towards his chair....

" sorry " jungkook said ...he was coming from behind when he saw Tae and Jackson facing each other and how tae behaved...so he thought to say sorry on elder behalf...

Jackson shook his head and smiled which caused a small smile on jungkook face too...then jungkook ran out behind tae....and Jackson went to his seat...

" why I getting some bad vibes about this situation " jin said looking at the scene going infront of them...

" me too ." Jimin looked at jungkook who was running out and to Jackson who was eating his lunch.....

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Hi guys...

Hope you guys liking this story....

Please vote and comment your views...❤❤❤

Stay happy and healthy 💗

Bye bye 👋👋👋👋

Chinnu 💜 & Crystal 🔮