pain.

Days, weeks, months passed...but jungkook was still in his house...there is something which is holding him back from being normal after that night....

It took days for jungkook to come out from his room . His parents didn't asked him much about that night...and jungkook also didn't shared anything....he will come , eat food  , and will go back to his room...

After few weeks , Jackson come to his home..he talked to jungkook's parents...jeon couple was a little bitter about that they got to know about jungkook's relationships like this..but for thier kid  they accepted Jackson wholeheartedly... jimin and jin also visited jungkook...he started to take online classes as he was not feeling like going out from the house...

Once jimin informed jungkook that Taehyung took a transfer from college and younger acted like that words doesn't affected him but at night his pillows get soaked with  tears....he again cried another day when he heard that his Yuna aunt also resigned from the factory...he heard his parents talking in room....that day he felt guilty because he did wrong to his aunt too....

Months passed like this without getting any single details of mom and son due who left that house on that crucial day...Mr jeon tried to find thier whereabouts but failed...jungkook never uttered those name in his tongue trying to forget them....

Today , jungkook going to college because his exam going to start soon..he came downstairs after getting ready for college.  He had his breakfast with family . He said bye to his parents before walking out from house...the moment he came out his eyes fell on that house in his neighbor which hold a lot of memories for him...he thought to run towards his room and locked himself again...but his thoughts break when he heard the horn ...he looked straight to the car where Jackson waiting for him...he closed his eyes and sighed before walking towards the car.

College felt more terrible to him when some classmates and teachers asked him about Taehyung..jimin answered them on jungkook's behalf saying some excuses ...when jungkook reached his class, his seat  , he can't help but imagined Taehyung sitting beside him with books in his hand as always....jungkook asked jimin to exchange his seat with him ...

Somehow time went like this...after classes jungkook, jimin and Jackson were going towards the exit gate...

" thank you jimin for all the notes...it was really helpful for me to study with it...can you pls send some exam points with it too...it will help me with exam.." jungkook thanked jimin for giving him notes for all subjects . Before it was tae who helped him with studies and notes..but now thanks to jimin for helping him....

Jimin smiled and waves to them before walking away from couple...he checked his phone..going to a chat of unknown number who is sending him notes on regular intervals...he don't need any degree to find out who is that person....thats why he never questioned or texted back ...he will receive notes which he will send to jungkook next moment....

..................

Some days later...

" Jackson.." jungkook called his boyfriend who was sitting infront of him in a coffee house..jungkook noticed that other is lost in some thoughts since  they entered in the cafe....

Jackson looked upto to jungkook who was sipping his banana milk but still looking at him with frown....

" what happened...why are you so lost..." jungkook asked him...Jackson was the one who asked younger for a coffee date saying he want to talk something important but he was silent for a long time now....

Jackson put aside his coffee and held jungkook's hand in his..jungkook also focused on his boyfriend's words...

" kookie....I was thinking about introducing you to my parents..."

" what....but..but..why so early..." jungkook said with a shock...

" it's not early kookie....we are in relation for few years now and your parents know about us so I was thinking my parents should also know this...and addition to that my dad was planning to make me ceo after my graduation..."

" what...thats a really good news Jackson...I am really happy for you...but what's the connection between meeting your parents and becoming ceo"

" look...after I get that position,  I don't think I will get enough time to spend with you or for introducing you to them..I will be busy..and over that I want you beside me when I will take that great step of my life...our life...so I want you to be with me in every step...as my life partner...."

Jungkook was shocked to hear all those words from Jackson...he never thought Jackson is looking forward a life with him...he never thought Jackson will think about marriage this much earlier...

" but..but.."

" no buts kook...I don't want any other prblms between us  so for that I want my parents to know about us and after that we can think about our marriage...I talked to your dad...he said if you are happy then they are also happy with your decision...."

Jungkook was only looking at Jackson without blinking his eyes...everything was feeling like very rush to him but he can't say no to that face who is looking at him with all the love...jungkook nodded his head slowly with a smile and that smile reflected on other face too...

" but do you think your parents will like me...you know ..the social standards n all...I am afraid " jungkook voice out his worries....

" no jungkook...I believe in them...they will never say no to my choice....and why are you afraid...I will be with you there...so don't think too much my kookie.." Jackson said pinching his cheeks...jungkook smiled and continued sipping his banana milk while looking outside....

Oblivious of those hazel eyes which are looking at him from far....

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Hiiiiiiiii

How are you guys....

Hope you guys liking the story....

Attention ⚡

So here I am introducing a new book of mine...

A taekook one shot series....

Colors of love 《 Taekook oneshots 》

Try it guys if you have time....hoping that you will like this book too....

Stay happy and healthy 💗😊

Bye bye ❤👋

Chinnu 💜 & Crystal 🔮