confession

Now the official couple laying straight on thier back in grass, looking up at the starry sky shining  above them...adding sparkles to thier happy moments....

After a passionate kiss...both were too overwhelmed to speak anything...so star gazing felt a better option for them...but Taehyung eyes were only gazing his baby star who is laying beside him...Taehyung one hand was under jungkook's head as a support for his baby...and his other hand was captured by jungkook's both hands....

Jungkook resting his head on elders shoulder and playing with his fingers of other hand looking at those beautiful stars and fairy lights....

" I was going to propose you today..." jungkook turned to face tae when he heard Taehyung speaking after a long silence...

" I know .."

" mm???" Jungkook wide his eyes when he realized what he said...now what he will answer tae that how he knew....

" hmm...I know one day you will propose me..but I wanted to do that first...thats why I chose today because it's a special day...our graduation ..." jungkook smiled nervously....Taehyung hummed and looked at sky again...

" I don't know if you remember jungkook...but when we were small..I used to speak only to my mom..not to anyone else..but you always come to me...I felt so weak whenever other kids mocked me but one day you stood for me...you were smaller than me but still...and when that kid tried to hit you..I stopped them...that day...that day I understood I am not weak...I am just hiding myself...and you..you are the one who can make me strong....you are right...you are my strength jungkook...then I realized I want you...I need you in my life...after that I saw how your dad pampered you with all love...he always gave you everything which you asked...I wanted to do same...I wanted to spoil you with everything....for that I need to have a good career to provide you every happiness and I started to study hard...I never wanted you to suffer because you chose me..I wanted to eligible for you...."

Jungkook was looking at him with tears...he was tearing thinking about the things he did ...Taehyung was saying all this for first time...

" but when we grow up...I saw a distance between us...we were friends...best friends but I was not seeing anything more than friends from your side...that time I felt nervous....I thought I was the only one who is in love but not you.....and that feeling scared me...scared me a lot....but..but that day when you came to my room in morning..crying...after that everything changed...you changed...I started to feel the same shine in your eyes which I wanted to see for years....I felt happy...I felt relaxed.. more over I felt confident in my feelings,  in my love....I wanted to say all this to you the moment you said you love me...but I felt like numb...only your words were ringing in my mind....I don't know jungkook..if not you ...I don't think there will be another person in my life..."

Jungkook turned over and laid top on Taehyung , looking at elders eyes with all love...

" only I will be in your life tae...and same goes for me too...we are made for each other....we will stay  together...." jungkook said kissing his eyes which have filled with fresh tears....Taehyung smiled with closed eyes...his hands circled around younger waist on top of him....jungkook put his hands under Taehyung head...

" when did you plan all this...and which place is this..." Taehyung asked jungkook while his hands caressing his waist softly....

" you remember when Jackson showing his uncle's house to us in his phone...I saw this tree house then...and when I thought about this proposal I asked Jackson if he can help me to get this place for our date...." jungkook said with his bunny smile feeling proud of his idea....

" oh...I never thought my kookie is so romantic  " Taehyung said booping his nose....

" Mr Kim Taehyung...you only saw a friend in me...not a lover...just wait for my that side..." jungkook said with a playfull smirk on his cute face....