limits

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ mention of violence...please skip if you are uncomfortable... ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Baby Taehyung was sitting on floor...watching TV...his mother was in backyard doing some works there.....

Tae was too immense in watching cartoons that he didn't heard the door opening noise...

His father...Mr kim entered in the house in drunk state...he can't even walk straight....the first thing he saw was Taehyung laughing while watching TV...something burned inside him...he took the vase from the side table and thrown to the direction of TV...

The loud sound of TV breaking made tae jump on his place...he fearfully looked at his dad who was giving him disgusting looks...

Tae stood up ...his scared face was the proof how much he is terrified with the presence of his father...

" you....because of you...everything is messed up in my life....I hate to see you and your mother in this house.....you were just a mistake of my drunk night.....because of you I can't get rid of her too.." the filty words of him were not understood by little Tae...but he know one thing...his dad hates him...the warm tears flowing from his eyes were showing his pain .....

Mr Kim got more angry when he saw Taehyung crying silently...he marched towards him...he raises his hand to hit Taehyung but before that his mother came between them...

" plese don't hit him...please..." she begged infront of him.....

" you...you always come between us....he is the reason of all my failures....he is my biggest mistake......stay away " he pushed his wife away.....she fall little far from them but before she could stand ...a loud slapped echoed in that small room....

Taehyung felt the stinging sensation on his cheeks...it was painful....more than that filty words.....he remembered how his mom always protected him from his father....but today....

" Taehyung...." his mother was shocked....all this year she didn't let that man touch his child....but he slapped him now....she don't know what to do....she looked around  ....she found a steel metal jug on the table....she held that in her hand....and throw it on Mr Kim's direction.....

Mr Kim turned around when he felt the hit of metal substances on his back head....he groaned in pain....he glared at his wife....

" how dare you...." he marched towards her and held her neck in his grip...he was chocking her neck....

" please leave me..." she tried to voice out but it was difficult....

Taehyung who saw all this get terrified....his pain was very less infront of his mother's misery.....he started to cry louder.....he went near his parents....

" please leave my mumma...please.." he shouted holding his both hand in his father's leg.....

Mr Kim looked down and saw Taehyung.....

" you are the causes of all this...." he pushed Taehyung really hard which caused him to fall and his head got hit on the side corner of table.....

The loud cry caught Mr Kim attention and he saw blood oozing out from Taehyung's forehead.......

" TAEHYUNG....."  his mother ran towards him....she was crying louder seeing his blood spread forehead........

Taehyung stood there...trying not to cry loudly ....because he is afraid what if his father again hit him if he cry.....

His mother felt  the fire in her veins....

" don't you dare to touch my child " she said when she saw Mr Kim walking towards them like a pyscho......her eyes shows the fire...the fire to protect her child from every danger.....she is not a weak women now who can let a man to abuse her child...