Wildflower

Jungkook was dragging Taehyung with him inside a little forest ..and Taehyung following younger ....letting him drag wherever he wants but still in confusion looking around the new place....

" hmm...left..or right..." jungkook stopped for a second...pressuring his brain to remember the directions which Jackson gave him to reach his destination...

" yeah right..." jungkook smiled and pulled tae with him towards right direction ...soon his confused face started to glow with happiness when he saw those tiny tiny fairy lights hanging on trees and bushes....his speed decreased and he held elders hand tightly on his hold...

Taehyung was amazed to see those beautiful lights around him...he felt the grip in his hand....jungkook was shaking a little..may be nervous....Taehyung can calculate in his mind where all this things going but he was too excited to ask or say anything....

Both stopped infront of a tree house....which is decorated with lights and flowers...the wooden bridge towards the tree felt like a red carpet to jungkook when they both were walking through it towards the tree house....

Jungkook opened the door and asked tae  to follow him...both were looking inside with wide eyes....the arrangement inside were astonishing....everything looks so unreal....

' thank you Jackson ' jungkook thanked his friend in his mind for all this....

Jungkook pulled Taehyung towards the table where a small dinner was arranged....only two chairs on the both side of that small table....the dishes over the table were mostly strawberry flavored cakes  smoothie and all....Taehyung was too overwhelmed to even speak a words....both were silent but talking a lot with just thier eyes.....jungkook made Taehyung sit and walked towards the another table where he saw a music system...he played a soft romantic melody in background music and went back to food table...he sat opposite to tae....

Couple of minutes of silence and eyes contact break when jungkook couldn't handle more of that hazel gaze on him...he took a plate and filled it with all the items in the table...he served tae and then to himself....he looked at tae who was looking at him without taking a bite...jungkook took a small piece of cake and held it infront of Taehyung....Tae smiled and took that bite happily and did the same with younger.....

All this time,  from they met each other...Taehyung was the one who pampered him all the time....but what jungkook thought was tae doing this because of gratitude and he failed to see love in those eyes...but now when he knows how elder love him just like how he fell for tae....jungkook wants to pamper him and love him as tae always craved for.....jungkook came out from his thoughts when tae held his hand which is on table....jungkook intertwined thier fingers without second thoughts....both hearts are beating faster....

After having thier small feast in embrace of soft melody...jungkook asked tae to come with him...they both come out from tree house...sky getting darker outside making the fairy lights to shine more upon them...

" let's take a walk..." jungkook voice echoed in silence...they both started to take slow steps...hand in hand..feeling the small warmth of each other...walking under those lights felt like dream....a dream which they never wants to wake up...

" Tae...can you see those wildflowers....." jungkook said pointing towards the ground where different types of wildflowers were spread with different colors and designs.... Taehyung looked at those tiny flowers...

Jungkook bend a little and plucked a tiny flower🌼

Jungkook bend a little and plucked a tiny flower🌼...he twirled it in between his finger...other hand already intertwined with Taehyung....Tae looked at jungkook's side profile...how his Bambi eyes shining in dark....

" you know..these wildflowers....they are not intentionally seeded or planted...they grow on their own...they grow in most unlikely places...without caring any weather or land...they bloom in various colors just to spread the happiness....they are tiny ..but they withstand the harsh weather....just like love...." jungkook stopped and turned to Taehyung who was looking deep in his eyes...Tae softly held the flower from jungkook's finger..and he tucked the flower behind jungkook's left ear....younger closed his eyes when he felt the warm touch on his earlobe....

" love is like wildflower for me tae....it was not planted in my heart...it grow naturally....without thinking the situation or age or gender...it bloom naturally...for you...I..I don't know when I started to love you but..but it was blooming like these flowers inside me...I thought I will be a hindrance in your path of success..but..but I realized I am not....I am your strength which can make you stronger to face this world...I tried to hide my feelings but not anymore tae...I can't tae...I can't hide my feelings anymore...I love you tae...I love you..." jungkook said with closed eyes...he was afraid to open his eyes because of tears...he was afraid to cry infront of tae in this beautiful moment.....

The surrounding engulfed in silence....tears was gathering in jungkook's closed eyes when he didn't got any response from elder....but suddenly he opened his eyes when he felt warm..warm touch on his lips...his wide open eyes found Taehyung's lips on his lips...he was too shocked to response...he was waiting for Taehyung's words but he received more than that....

For Taehyung....it was the best moment of life..his love  , his kookie confessed to him...and he knows his answer but too overwhelmed to voice out it..he afraid what if his voice Crack while answering jungkook..thats why he did what comes to his mind first...he kissed his love..his jungkook...

Taehyung pulled back when he realized jungkook was standing like a statue without a moment...mouth open...eyes wide...whole face red...Taehyung doubted his action....

" I am sorry if..." before tae could complete his words..jungkook who came back to his senses, held elders collers and pulled him toward himself...there lips were less than a inch apart...they can feel thier breath mixing with eachother...both eyes looking at eachother deeply...conveying a lot of emotions which can't be say in words....

" I love you "  both said together...and jungkook attached thier lips...

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Hoiiiiiiii

How's the chapter....I am really bad at writing  romance and kiss scenes...hope you guys liked it a little bit atleast.....

Love is blooming like wildflowers without caring of any situation....

Stay happy and healthy 💗😊

Bye 👋👋👋👋

Chinnu 💜 & Crystal 🔮