Reality

Jungkook groaned in sleep....he tried to open his eyes....he felt his body stiff...he tried to sit up from his laying position....he stretched his limbs to reduce the stiffness of muscles....he felt like he was sleeping for so many days.....

He rubbed his eyes to get the clear vision around him...his surroundings looks different....something like cotton balls around him...then he noticed he was sitting on a big cotton ball...

" what is this......." he tried to touch the white fluffy things....

" it's clouds..."

Jungkook jumped from his place when he heard a voice behind him....he stood in that cloud...rubbing his chest....after getting his breath back  ..he looked at the person....no...that thing does not look like a person.....jungkook thought when he saw "the thing " infront of him floating in air....

A pretty....very very pretty girl...wearing a purple dress...her long blonde complementing her fair skin tone....the most surprising thing is those beautiful butterfly wings on her back....

the most surprising thing is those beautiful butterfly wings on her back

" what are you...?" Jungkook asked taking two steps back away from the floating thing ...

" nah...it should be who are you...not what are you..."

" the way you flying...I definitely wanna know what are you before knowing who are you " jungkook said with confidence which he don't know where he get from...

" a fairy.....your  guardian angel " the pretty fairy said making jungkook's eyes go wide as small balls....

" don't prank me ok...." jungkook said ...he definitely not gonna believe the floating thing...

" its true jungkook....I am your fairy.....Angel rosè.....you can call me  that....you are in heaven....."

The words jungkook heard made him confused....fairy....heaven.....how....he was with Jackson in party last night and they were coming back and ---..

" and you had accident and you died in that accident..." fairy completed his thoughts....she is fairy ...she can hear his thoughts.....

jungkook stumbled on his steps.....he tried to remember what happened...the clear vision of that night started to play in his mind...

The party...after that they were going back...Jackson stopped the car...he started to vomit...jungkook was waiting in car....then he saw the bright light coming from his left side...before he could react...the vehicle hit his car and the car started to roll down....he can barely open his eyes in that updown car...and suddenly everything becomes black.....

Jungkook fall down on his knees....he started to cry ...his wails started to echo around....

The fairy looked at him....she felt sad...she goes through this every day...so many human dies at unexpected moments...and cry when they see the reality that they are no more....they are away from thier loved people....

Rosé lowered herself from air...she stood on cloud....

" jungkook...this is the truth of life....you have to accept it...." she said her words which she tells to every soul here....trying to comfort the newcomer....

" how can this happens to me....my family....Jackson......"   jungkook cried louder....he can't believe the reality....

After some time of crying....jungkook calmed down ...he looked at the fairy.....

" do you wanna see your family?" fairy asked ...jungkook nodded his head eagerly to get a glimpse of his family....

Fiary did some movement with her fingers and a screen flashed infront of them...jungkook looked at it with wide eyes....he can see his funeral going on in screen...his mom and dad crying loudly looking at his photo ....Jackson was sitting in a corner like a zombie...he was not moving at all....his parents stood beside him....their face don't have expression....can't figure out if they are sad or not....many relatives and friends were coming there....Jungkook watched everything with teary eyes.....

Fairy let him watch it for few minutes before making the screen dissappear.....

Jungkook looked at fiary...waiting for any response but she was silent.....

Then his eyes moves around...he saw the surrounding look so beautiful....everything is white....clouds around them...he was sitting on a cloud...it felt unbelievable....there was so many other fairy too....they are with other people who were walking around....he saw a fiary guiding a girl towards the big Golden gate...which his very huge...he can't see the other side of gate....

" where are they going ?" Jungkook asked...

" she got the entry inside the palace of God..."
Fairy said....jungkook looked at her confused..he definitely don't know how things work here....fairy understood his thoughts....

" when human die in earth and their soul come to heaven or go to hell according to thier deeds....when a soul come to heaven...they can roam around and do anything they want....but a soul get peace only when they enter the palace of God....until they reach the palace..they are just a restless ghost...."

" like me?"

" yes...."

" how can I enter in palace?"

" If a soul wants to enter the palace....they  should make sure that every person in earth related to him or her should move on from their  death...thats when they can enter in tha palace without any burden and rest in peace......" fiary explains the rules of heaven....

" then what about me....?"

" you have so many people there who are shedding tears for you now....you have to wait to get inside jungkook....till then you can roam around....there are so many restless soul like you here...you can be friends with them..."  fiary thought him like a mother who teach her baby on his first day of school.....

Jungkook nodded his head...he looked around...now this is his faith...he can't run away from the reality that he is death now....he accepted his fortune......now he have to wait till his family gets over his death...he don't want them to be sad forever for his demise......

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Hi buddies....

So jungkook is dead...and in heaven now.....what will happen here....let's see in next chapters......

By the way....I don't know how heaven is and how things work there...I just wrote my imagination here...so if anyone have problem with it saying this is not how heaven is....then gave me proof of how heaven is and I will change it accordingly to your theory.....

If not...then just enjoy the story dear...why to make it more complicated....just have fun....

Some readers asked me about the time of updates...so updates will be on Wednesday morning and Saturday evening  .....

So see you in next chapter.....

Stay happy and healthy 💗😊

Chinnu 💜 & Crystal 🔮