happiness

SURPRISE UPDATE....

1 month passed after Yuna shifted in to her new home with Taehyung...

So many things changed in short time span....

The house they shifted is thier paradise now...they don't have to afraid of anyone here...Yuna joined the factory and working very hard there....she is the youngest one there as most of the employees in the factory are middle aged people...so they treat Yuna very kindly ...

Mr jeon jiwon , the owner of the factory treat Yuna as his little sister and same goes for Mrs jeon aera too...in this short time Yuna got a lovely family beside them....Mr and Mrs jeon treat Taehyung equally as jungkook....they never doubt  before buying same things for both the kids...

When Yuna go to factory in the morning with Mr jeon..she drops Taehyung at jeon house where aera look after him all day along with jungkook....

Finally the dream of a happy life was slowly blooming ....

Now come to our little hurricane...jungkook aka  kookie...who loves his new aunt  Yuna alot and cling to her whenever she is around.. and with Taehyung....he finds different ways to annoy the elder and get his attention but fails always....

Taehyung..who was always used to be alone ..now slowly getting used to his new surroundings but it's taking time for him to open up ...he is quite comfortable with Mrs jeon as she treat him like his own mother...but he still nervous with Mr jeon ....whenever he see Mr jeon ...the old memories of his father comes to his mind....he is not that mature to realize all men are not same....in his subconscious mind he felt like every other man will hurt him and his mom....

Jungkook really likes elder as he is different from others....when every other person get whipped with his bunny charms..there is Taehyung who only get annoyed by his presence and glare at him always and don't know why but it excite the little bunny...

He always dragged Taehyung here and there...telling him stories which he heard from his mom and appa...but most of his words are unclear but still he blabbering non stop....and the most precious weapon of his to annoy elder is kissing elders cheeks....and running away....and Taehyung will only rub his cheeks furiously all the time he get pecks from the little furrball...

So the times going like this...today is Sunday...so no factory..no work...Mrs jeon aera and Yuna were in kitchen of jeon house ....as they planned...every Sunday both families spend time together ..do lunch and dinner together...

Mr jeon showing some new toys to boys which he brought recently....Taehyung was sitting on couch silently holding his tiger in his hand tightly because tiger is in danger when the bunny is around....

Jungkook did all the efforts to get that tiggy but no results.....Taehyung will always hide his toy whenever he see jungkook around...but today he forget to hide ...so he tightly holding his treasure......

" lunch is ready...." aera shouted from dinner table and 3 men in the house walked towards the table...Mr jeon helped jungkook to sit on the chair where Taehyung sat beside him without any help.....

Elders were talking while enjoying thier meal...both kids where focusing on eating too...Taehyung eating silently but jungkook..he was picking every veggies from his plate and putting it in elders place for which he getting scolding from his mom....

" mama....can we go to park " jungkook asked when he finished his meal...his mother nodded as yes...

" Yuna...get ready by evening...we will both go with kids.." aera said and get a positive nod from her friend.....

Time passed quickly....both mothers were walking towards the park near thier house....jungkook jumping like an exciting bunny and Taehyung walking beside him calmly....