faith

Jungkook was looking around in darkness....he can't find where is he standing right now...only darkness around him...he tried to walk straight but it was difficult....suddenly  a bright light flashed  on him...and he saw a silhouette image standing a little far from him...

" jungkook "

Jungkook took steps towards the silhouette when he heard his name being called..he stopped to see who is that person but failed...

" do you really think you changed your faith ?"

Jungkook's eyes  went wide hearing those words....

" did you really win against your death "

Tears started to flow from his eyes..he don't know what's going on with him....suddenly that image vanished and another spot light shine a little far away from him...jungkook looked there to see his Taehyung standing there with open wide arms...smiling towards jungkook....jungkook started to run towards his love but it felt like the distance between them increasing by his every step..he halted and looked ahead to see Taehyung moving away from him...

" Tae...Tae...stop...Tae.. " jungkook shouted but it was engulfed in the darkness and Taehyung was not there anymore....again the stoplight shine on himself...he looked at himself...shaking in fear....he snapped his head towards left when he heard that loud horn of car...his eyes went wide when he saw the car rushing towards him in full speed....he instantly closed his eyes tightly....still he can hear the horn getting louder and louder....he can feel the high beam light of car still with his closed eyes....his breath hitched when he realized the car is just going to hit him next moment.....

" TAEHYUNG!!!!!!!!!"

Jungkook screamed..jerking his body away from bed....soaked in sweat and tears....his body shivering like a leaf in winter....his open wide eyes scanning the room...he was breathing heavily...he felt a weight in his heart.....

The door of the bedroom slammed open and Taehyung rushed inside with a frown ...

" kookie...baby...what happened....." Taehyung sat next to him in bed..engulfing his boyfriend in his arms....jungkook tightly hugged elder...hiding himself in his chest....Taehyung started to rub his back softly to calm him and it worked when jungkook stopped shivering.....

" what happened....nightmare again..." Taehyung asked kissing his fluffy and messy bed hair...he can feel jungkook nodding his head in his chest...

" why are you getting nightmares a lot these days...are you watching horror movies after I sleep..." Taehyung asked but jungkook shook his head...

" hmm..it's ok...get fresh...I am making breakfast for us..." Taehyung said but jungkook tighten his hold around elder hugging him more tightly....

" do you want my help in shower..hmm??" Taehyung asked pinching jungkook waist who squirmed in his hold...jungkook shook his head and pull apart....he faced elder with a cute glare....Taehyung chuckled...

" go..take shower and come..." Taehyung said and jungkook nodded..getting up from bed and walked towards washroom....Taehyung gaze was fixed on younger who was limping towards the washroom only in his shirt...he shook his head smiling and made the bed before going to kitchen....

It's been 4 years since the couple announced thier relationship to this world....in this four years..many things changed... first of all everyone was very happy to know that taekook are together now...it was not a shock to anyone as they already saw the love in thier eyes for each other....

After thier graduation....Taehyung wanted to learn software engineering so he chose that...jungkook selected his course which was business and luckily both got admission in same college....but the college was far from thier home so Mr jeon suggested to buy them a small apartment near the college and it was accepted by others too...

So Taehyung and jungkook moved to thier new apartment after college started......thier other friends...jimin chose business as well...but Jackson was have some doubts... jungkook who knew his interest in modeling...with the help of Taehyung ..they asked Jackson to follow his passion rather than going for something else....Jackson did that...he fought with his parents to let him choose his career and at the end they agreed...so finally Jackson moved to America for pursuing his passion....

Taekook couple started to live together like a married couple..but still not married yet...they fought sometimes,  get angry on each other, scold eachother,  but at the end of the day they need the warm of thier partner to sleep peacefully....as a healthy relationship going forward with lots of happiness.....

But for few days..jungkook feeling uneasy...he was getting nightmares of his death...same accident...same car burning.....he tried..he tried to divert his mind but everyday he will woke up after seeing something scary in his dreams...and this is making Taehyung tense too...he was tensed because of younger....he can feel jungkook shivering and crying in his arms at nights....it was hard to see his love crying like this....today was the same....

Taehyung was stirring the spoon in pot...making vegetables soup for his baby when he felt a weight on his bare back and two arms circling around his waist....jungkook peeked over his shoulder to look what elder cooking for them...

" nahhh....I don't want this..." jungkook whinned looking at the veggies inside the pot.....Taehyung pulled him with his hand and made him sit on the kitchen counter.....he gave him a piece of carrots which jungkook started to much like a rabbit he is....Taehyung chuckled looking at his rabbit.....

" you need this baby....you are getting weak nowadays...you don't have enough stamina like before..." Taehyung said but got a slap on his biceps by his glaring boyfriend....Taehyung smiled and resumed his cooking....

" oh..I forget to tell...I got the interview invitation email..." Taehyung said giving his phone to younger who excitedly checked the email ...Taehyung will soon complete his course and placements in companies already started ..so he also applied in few and today he got a interview invitation....

" woah....it's nice tae....when is interview...?"

" tomorrow.."

Jungkook looked at the calendar...

Tomorrow..31st August 2023....

The day he died....

Jungkook gulped the salive looking at that with fearful eyes....he flinched when he felt a hand on his bare thighs...after shower he wore a simple hoodie which belongs to his boyfriend which only reach till his mid thigh but it slides more upwards when he sat on the kitchen counter.....

" what happened..." Taehyung asked sliding his finger in his thighs...moving inside the thick fabric of Hoodie...he held his inner thighs..parting them away to make some space for himself to stand in between his legs...

" nothing...." jungkook said pulling elder more closer to himself by holding his nape...soon he felt those warm lips on his lips...eagerly sucking on younger lips..Taehyung moved his hand deep inside the Hoodie.....he smirked when he couldn't find any other piece of fabric under that Hoodie...he deepen that kiss....with one hand he reached the stove nob , closing it before wrapping his hands around younger waist....

Jungkook felt the shiver in his body because of Taehyung's touch all over him...he was losing himself in this touch....he opened his eyes...still his lips captured by hungry tiger...his hands  were caressing Taehyung's hair...but his eyes landed on calendar again....a tear slipped from his eyes before Closing them and pulled Taehyung more close to him .....

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Hello

Hi

Bye

Bye

Stay happy and healthy 💗

Chinnu 💜 & Crystal 🔮