villain

《 finger crossed 🤞 》

The tent which was made of white fluffy clouds now turned into dark rain clouds around jungkook and rose..

Rose was standing near the table looking at that globe which is getting filled with darker fog...she turned with heavy heart to face jungkook....she gasped when she found jungkook on the floor with head hidden between his knees which he hugged tightly......the boy was shivering and sobbing sound was clear that boy was not in a good state....rose walked towards him..she sat infront of him holding his shoulder....

" jungkook....don't cry...it all happened in your life already....there is nothing to do with past ...it's already happened....we just saw the things you were not known...it not your fault...." rose said caressing his hair...

" no...no...nooooo.....it was my fault....everything was my fault....I destroyed their life , my life...I destroyed everything...." jungkook mumbled still hiding his face....

" what do you mean...."

" Tae....Tae...I...I loved him....I loved him since the day I understood what is feeling  , what is love , since the age when I got to know what love means ..I realized I had already fallen for tae...my friend,  my neighbor..my world...he was everything to me...my family...my safe place...but..but..I ruined it...I ruined everything...." jungkook said looking at rose who was shocked to hear the confession.....

" then..why you .."

" while growing up..I always heard Yuna aunt talking about how she working hard to raise Tae...she wanted him to be a successful man in his life to show to all those people who left them ...who never cared for them....and...I..I was just a teenager then...my immature self thought my love , my feelings will be a burden on tae....he was brilliant student...what if I will be his distraction....I overthinked...I misunderstood everything......so...so I thought to hide my feelings for him...but I was happy because he was there for me always....as my best friend.....everyone thought it was tae who never made new friends...but that was me who never let anyone near him...but..as we started to grow up...it was hard for me to hide , not my love...I was good at it...but..but my jealousy....I hated when other girls or boys come near him....I even felt hurt when tae will give more attention to jimin than me....It was getting hard for me to hold my self.....thats...thats when Jackson come to our life....." jungkook took a deep breath before looking at rose again...she was sitting infront of him with scared face....

" Jackson....he was nice guy...a simple boy....but..but what I did...I ruined his life too...I..I used him...I used him to move on from a relationship which never existed....I used him to  overcome my feelings for tae....I thought if I make new friend..it will make distance between me and tae....but no...I failed...I failed to see the love in my Taehyung's eyes....I thought that was the care for me because of gratitude which his mom always used to say....when Jackson proposed me...I said yes because I thought tae will get angry and it will be better for us to stay away....but there also I failed....he accepted our relationship...thats when I thought he never gonna love me back....thats why I gave a chance to Jackson........when all fights started between me and Jackson...Tae was there for me to care ...and it broke me more...I felt like I am doing wrong to Jackson because I was craving for care from tae...."  Tears where not stopping from his eyes....

" why did you slapped him when you got to know about dami ?"

" that day when I realized what tae did...the first thing came to my mind was Yuna aunt....if she got to know that tae did all this for me...what will she feel...and if I hide all this from her...Tae can do more things like this in future....she will be broken to know her son whom she wanted to be a gentleman...doing planning like this.....he did that for me...I was the reason...so I thought if I make him away from me....if he start to hate me...then there will be no problem in future...thats why...I.. I slapped him...I called him monster.....where he was just an pure soul...who always loved me...protected me...but I failed to notice that....I thought I will be his weakness...but no...I was his strength....why..why I forget to notice that love all these years....when he left...I thought he is hating me and he will never come to me...
I knew if he stay with me ..his life will be ruined....I will be the reason of his sadness....thats why I did all those things....I wanted him to be happy as Yuna aunty want...and for that he  don't need me in his life....thats what I thought...but..did ..did you saw how he made my life happy even after I called him monster....he did everything for me...and me...what I did...he is not monster....I am the monster  ...who ruined every life around me because of my foolishness,  my selfishness....Tae...Jackson...they faced everything because of me....Jackson...I dragged him in this mess.....I started that friendship  with him....everything was done  by me....when tae didn't show any prblm  with our relationship....I concluded that tae will never love me....so I decided to give a chance to jackson .....but I was never able to love him.....I liked Jackson...he was such a nice guy...he always cared for me....but there was nothing like love or feelings which I felt for tae.....I used Jackson to escape from the reality that tae never will be mine....how wrong I was....I made them broken today....and tae....look at him...he is still loving me after all I hurted him the most...may be more than  his father....I destroyed everything....."

Rose felt speechless...she don't know what to say...she just saw the part of Taehyung's side a few minutes ago and now jungkook....she can't even utter a word to console the crying boy infront of her...

" if someone hear our story...some will think Jackson was the villain and someone will think its Taehyung.....but no....I.. I am the villain....I was the one who played with thier feelings ,with their heart.......my death...I deserved that...I deserved to burn like that......but look at me ...I am in heaven ...and what I want...to feel peace....how ..how can I  think like that after doing all this...I...I..belong to hell rose...I should rot in hell...pls pls send me to hell...I deserve there because of my sin....I...I...  " jungkook body fell limp on her lap....

rosé wiped his cheeks which are stained with tears...she caressed his hair looking upwards where a golden light was shining above them...she closed her eyes...the tears fell from her eyes become golden dust ....

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Helooooo

I know everyone was waiting for this chapter....hope you liked it...

Let's see what will happen next....heaven or hell....

Stay happy and healthy 💗😊

Bye bye ❤👋

Chinnu 💜 & Crystal 🔮