days

Taehyung was always there for jungkook...but from a far distance....he watched his every movement from afar ...the day he left jungkook and his house..he decided he will not make younger cry anymore and for that he can go to any extent....you can call that his love or obsession...but he recognized one thing...jungkook's happiness what he want...

He helped him for his studies with the help of jimin...and the day when he saw jungkook crying outside the restaurant...he guessed what must have caused it...his smart brain with brilliant computer skills...he found the secrets of Wangs ..the illegal business they were hiding from society...it was his way to tame them...he used this as a weapon to convince or more like threatening Jackson's parents and it worked....

Now for jungkook's wedding shopping and planning...Taehyung was monitoring everything from far...he tried to make everything as per jungkook's liking but that old lady was too stubborn...her norms , her standard everything was more valuable than her son ....for many things Taehyung zipped his mouth because he don't wanna come in front and let jungkook know he is behind all this....

Taehyung followed Jackson and jungkook to mall where they went to purchase their wedding outfit.....he closely watched thier interactions....his eyebrows twisted when he saw jungkook's sad face when Jackson refused that red suit which younger wished to have..( hope you guys remember the first chapter).

When couple walk out from clothing store and went towards their next destination....Taehyung entered that dress section and pick that same outfit which his kookie liked...he billed it before asking staff to gift wrap the box....then he followed couple to jewelry shop...again he felt angry on Mrs Wang for pre choosing thier rings....he saw how Jackson and jungkook having a small argument over a ring...when they left the place...Taehyung asked the jeweler to pack those rings which jungkook liked...he decided to threaten Mrs Wang saying something so that she can change those rings...he smiled imagining jungkook's happy face when he will see his chosen rings at marriage....

Next day...before the sunrise..Taehyung reached at jeon house...he placed the gift box infront of the door and escaped from there without anyone's notice......

He smiled looking at jungkook from far , sitting in his car....he saw how jungkook glowing in that red suit.....he saw both getting in car and driving away..he followed them...

Taehyung got well mixed in party with others that jungkook or Jackson,  no one recognized him....he saw how Jackson's friends forcing him to drink where Jungkook was only standing away....he felt relieved when he saw jungkook was not drinking.....

After party ends...Taehyung followed the duo...drunk Jackson and jungkook who is trying to hold other...Tae was watching the scene infront of them with a little worry when he saw Jackson going towards driving seat... he went towards his car but was a little late because of parking issues...when he reached on that previous spot where he last saw the couple,  he couldn't find anyone... so he followed the path ahead of him hoping others must have went there......

Taehyung's car speed decreased when he spotted that similar car moving infront of them...car was going really slow...so not to get noticed Taehyung kept a good distance with them with same low speed....

He also stopped the car when Jackson's car stopped a little away from him.  .Taehyung frowned looking at that...he saw Jackson's coming out from car and moved a little away from it..
May be Jackson was not feeling well...thats what Taehyung thought...he saw jungkook peeking from car window....Tae felt relieved when jungkook got the driving seat....

But everything was happened in a fraction of seconds.....Taehyung saw another car coming from the other side and before he could register anything in his brain...the loud metal collided ....it took second for him to understand what happened....he come out from car and Started to ran towards the rolling car which is damaged to its end....

Taehyung saw Jackson also running towards the car but both stopped or more like forced to hault  thier steps because of blast of the car....Jackson fell on his knees looking at car....Taehyung stood there....his kookie...his jungkook....he didn't think twice before running towards the burning car....

By this time ..many locals where circled that area...some called ambulance...some people went towards Jackson who was crying and screaming ....Taehyung pushed the crowd around the car and reached near...

" kookie.....kookie..." he mumbled and started to walk to the burning car but was forcefully held by locals...

" hey ..don't go  what are you doing...." someone pulled him back and other guys held him tightly when Taehyung squirmed in their hold to release him....Taehyung stopped his movement when he got a glimpse of the burned body inside the car between the flames.....he felt like his soul leaving his body....Taehyung collapsed on the road...

When Taehyung opened his eyes....he saw the white sealing of hospital room...he jerked his body away from bed...he looked at left where his mom looking at him with red teary eyes.....

" mom...remove all this....I...I want to go to my kookie...he..he..he is afraid of fire...he easily get afraid near it...you  you know how sensitive he is....le ..let me go " Taehyung trashed in bed , trying to remove the canula attached in his arm and other wires for his vitals...Yuna tired to hold him in her arms...she hugged her son tightly.. tears streaming from her eyes too...

" jungkook....kookie is gone tae...he left us....please understand...." she cried holding her son ..tears were flowing from his eyes too....but this tears can't wash away the pain of loss...loss of his love....

Taehyung was stood alone a little far from others on funeral of jungkook....jeon couple and Jackson noticed him but they didn't say anything....after funeral everyone went from there but tae and his mom was there with jeon couple.....Jackson was there too...but they didn't had any interaction....after some days Jackson also went to his house......

Taehyung saw how jeon couple loosing themselves by passing days...he took them to a orphanage where his mom started work after resigning from factory....he smiled after looking at the old couple who were playing with kids there....

Taehyung will spend his time with jeon couple and in evening...everyday he will return to cemetery where his kookie is sleeping...he will not forget to buy his favorite flowers and ice cream....he will put everything on his tomb and share his day with jungkook....then at night he will return letting his kookie to sleep peacefully....

" kookie ...I will visit you everyday...everyday till I join the space next to you...." .

The crystal ball started to fill with black fog this time...just like how the atmosphere around jungkook and rose.....

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Helloooooooo

Hope you will liked this chapter.....

Flashback ends here......wait for next chapter guys.....

See you in next chapter

Stay happy and healthy 💗😊

Bye bye 👋👋👋👋

Chinnu 💜

&

Crystal 🔮