love

After that day in school canteen...the group of four friends became group of five....Jackson was also become one of them....a best friend for everyone including Taehyung too...Tae and Jackson was very similar to each other in studies and other things too...so that's why they become close in this short time...and jungkook was the happiest one knowing this...

For jungkook....there was not a single day left when he didn't thanked rose...his angel and God for giving him this second chance to choose what his heart desired....a chance to correct his mistake and make everyone happy around them...

Jungkook will never leave a chance to show his love and affection towards Taehyung...and by now everyone in school can see how Jungkook was too much clingy to elder....and this definitely had its effect on Taehyung too...

Taehyung become more confident on his feelings...he started to enjoy those butterfly in his stomach whenever jungkook do anything for him...his small small gestures of love...like sharing food with each other , holding hands always,  unexpected kisses on cheek....everything felt like a dream for tae....he started to open up more...he started to break the shell of insecurities around him...and it showed in his personality too....his cold behavior with others also started to change......and that made jungkook happy...

Jungkook cursed himself for misunderstandings things back and not showing his love to elder....as he said...he was not Taehyung's weakness but his strength....he realized how much Taehyung changed after he started to give him more attention...and about his Yuna aunt...she was beyond happy to see Taehyung like this...his cold aura always made her think that  Taehyung will become like his father one day...but this changes in tae was the reason of her smile nowadays.....

Each and everyday jungkook will show how much Taehyung is important for him....he will always make sure to give his all attention to elder  other than anyone else....everyday jungkook was noticing how elder love him...how Taehyung's little gestures make him fall for elder more...how tae care for him..how he always put jungkook above everything in his life....

Days went like this...learning about each other and showing thier affection to each other....and now it's thier graduation day....the day when Taehyung was planning to propose jungkook....he was confident on his feelings but a little nervous too... he was in school auditorium with his family and friends.....

Graduation ceremony was almost done....Tae and jungkook got thier certificates and was talking with thier family....

Soon Jackson also joined them...he felt really nice to meet jungkook and Taehyung's family...they are lovely people....

It was time to leave ....Taehyung went to staff room as teacher asked for him...Jackson pulled jungkook a little away from elders....

" jungkook...I am going with my parents,  in thier car..  my car is in parking.. I already instructed driver about the place..." Jackson said to jungkook who nodded his head. 

" and what about other things ?" Jungkook inquired..

" everything is done...you just have to reach there...." jungkook nodded his head nervously....

" don't worry jungkook....everything will be fine....just listen to your heart and speak....I know it will end beautifully..." Jackson assured him with a smile....

Jungkook held his hand...

" thank you so much Jackson...you are really a true friend of mine...I am glad that we got you as our friend....and I.. I.. hope you will also get someone who will love you unconditionally....a true love....nothing else...." jungkook said with tears in his eyes....

Jackson blushed hearing those words...

" hehe.....now go...Tae will come now...I am also leaving....tell me the details tomorrow..." Jackson said running away from jungkook.....jungkook stood there looking at Jackson with a smile....

" Jackson went home ?"

Jungkook turned when he heard Taehyung..he nodded his head , walking with Taehyung towards thier parents....

" let's go kids..." Mr jeon said..

" umm..appa...you go home...me and tae will come later..." jungkook said hesitantly...

" why...?"

" that...we friends have arranged a small farewell...so I wanna go there ..Tae will also come so don't worry..." jungkook said and Taehyung looked at him confusingly....he didn't heard about any farewell party....

" aah...ok then ..enjoy...but be safe ok..." Mr jeon said and started to walk out with his wife and Yuna.....when jungkook saw them going away..he pulled tae with him towards parking...

" which farewell party kook...why I don't know about it....?" Taehyung asked but he didn't get any response...younger only dragging him towards somewhere.....

Soon they reached at parking and walked towards the particular car...

" jungkook??" Driver of Jackson asked when he saw two boys coming towards him...jungkook nodded his head...driver smiled and opened the door of backseat to let them in...jungkook pulled a totally confused Taehyung with him inside.....

Driver started the car....Taehyung was looking at jungkook with a frown...

" jungkook...will you tell me where are we going " this time Taehyung asked in his deep voice which definitely send shivers to younger body...but jungkook composed himself...he turned towards Tae and put his finger on elders lip...

" shhh..!!!! Just wait for some more time tae...." jungkook said in his low enchanting voice which did a great effect on Taehyung to shut him up....

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Helloooooooooooo

How's the chapter...

Where is jungkookie taking Taehyungie......

Let's see in next chapter....

Stay happy and healthy 💗😊

Bye 👋👋👋👋👋

Chinnu 💜 & Crystal 🔮