school

Time passed quickly.....Taehyung and jungkook become really close to each other...a combo of a silent tiger and over exciting bunny.....

In this time being...Taehyung started to open up with jeon family..now he is comfortable with Mr jeon too...he realized that this man is not any harm to his mom and him...

But still Taehyung is silent most of the time...he don't play with other kids other than Jungkook ...kookie is first and only friend and he don't want to add more...

When they go to park...they only play with eachother...but as a extrovert character of jungkook..he try to make new friends but only one glare from tiger eyes make them go away from bunny.......

So everything going fine by now....today Taehyung and his mom was at home....making breakfast....Taehyung sitting in kitchen counter looking at his mom cooking for them...

They heard a continuous knocking on door and tae very well know who is it...he jump from counter and ran towards the door.. he have enough height to open the door...

" Tae tae....." jungkook jumped on elder the next moment tae opened the door...this is usual for them so tae didn't fall but he held the jumping bunny in his arms....

" Tae tae...come ...look what I got...." jungkook dragged elder towards sofa  ...he showed a new school bag to Taehyung....Taehyung looked confused....

" what it is for.."

" tae...mamma said I will go to school soon...so she brought me this..." jungkook said with so much excitement.  

" school..??? What's that "   Taehyung asked because that kid didn't get the chance to go to school till now...

Yuna heard the conversation from kitchen...she felt a pang in her heart.. all the kids same age as tae were going to school and learning so many things...but her son...she don't have enough money for getting an admission and send him to school.....

" silly tae...mamma said school is the place where we can learn new things...we will learn to write our name ...we can learn so many things...and...and...we can make so many new friends there...." jungkook explained remembering his mom's words which she told him about school....

Every others reasons like learning n all was OK for Taehyung..but last sentence made him frown...

" making new friends...."

" Tae...look I go these things too..." jungkook said without noticing the frown on his tae tae face...

Younger started to show his new books , water bottle, pencil n all...

Taehyung sat there looking at younger for a minute and then he get up from his place and walked towards kitchen....jungkook was too busy in admiring his things that he didn't noticed the absence of elder...

" mom.."

" yes baby."

" mom...I wanna go to school "

Yuna shut her eyes tightly which caused to fall the tears which she was hiding....this is the question she was afraid to answer.....

" tae...hmm...what about next year...I will try to get you admission next year " Yuna said trying to avoid eye contact with her son...

" no...I wanna go with kookie...."

Yuna sighed...she turned towards her son...she faced him...

" Tae....you are a big boy ..right...and you know how we reach here...mom is trying to give you best baby...I am saving money for your education but still I don't have enough to get you admission this year....please baby try to understand.." she said ...tears were flowing continuously from her eyes....  Taehyung wiped her tears away....he smiled at her..

" its ok mom...I won't talk about school...I know I can't go to school this year---"

" And what caused our tae to think like that ..huh...." Mr jeon said while entering the house with his wife....

Mother and son looked at the couple....Yuna quickly wiped her tears n tried to smile....

" Tae....come here..." Mrs jeon called tae....he walked towards her. 

" this is all for you....bag , book and other things...go and show to kookie " she said handing a box of things to Taehyung....

" thank you aunty..." Taehyung said and run towards kookie....

" oppa...what's all this..?" Yuna asked to couple...

" what you thought huh...we will only get admission for kookie.....you know both kids are equal for us..."

" but.."

" no more buts....Tae and kookie will going to school together and they will be with eachother....I got admission for tae in same class of kookie so he won't get nervous there..."

" thank you so much ....I don't know how to return all this favor...." Yuna said bowing to them....she I happy...finally her son can go to school...he can also get the opportunity to grow...

" you can repay us by making tea for us..." Mr jeon said and smiled....both ladies went to kitchen and Mr jeon went towards kids..

Taehyung was also showing his things to kookie and kookie was happy to see getting matching things with his tae tae....

" Tae...I am going to school to learn how to write name...so that I can write your name..appa and momma and aunty name too....yeahh...I will learn everything there...." jungkook said jumping all around the room...

Taehyung smiled looking at him....

" and I am going to school to make sure you won't get any other friend than me."......

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii

So what you guys thing...how will things take turn....????

Who like tae to be all possessive......first person  is Me...🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

See you in next chapter...

Please like and comment your opinion...It will make me think that you guys liking this story....

And guys...I want to clear some things here...first of all..this story is not a short story....it will go upto 30 or 40 chapters...and we are just adding the main chapters only ...so be patience for this story....we will try to upload more chapters as surprise updates or double updates....so please look forward for it....

Till then

Stay happy and healthy 💗

Bye bye 👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Chinnu 💜 & Crystal 🔮