home

Jisoo,  Yuna and Taehyung was standing infront of a gate...they can see a beautiful house on the other side of the gate...house is not too big nor too small...perfect for a family...

" is this the correct address?" Yuna asked to Jisoo...

" yes...I checked it...it's Mr jeon house.."

They are here at Mr jeon house because Yuna accepted the job they offered and she also decided to check the house which Mr jeon talking about....

" let's go inside..."

They entered in the gate and walked towards the main door...

Ding dong........

Soon door opened by a pretty lady in her late 20s...may be little younger than Yuna and Jisoo....

"Hello mam...we are here to meet Mr jeon.." jisoo said..

" Mrs Choi and Mrs Kim ?" The younger one between them asked...others nodded..

"Oh..please come inside..." she welcome them inside...

All the ladies walked inside and little Taehyung followed them holding hands of his mother...and other hand holding his fav soft toy....he was silent from start...new place and new faces scaring him a little....he is not used to see other faces than his mom and dad...he never went out from his small house...that 6 year old boy never experienced how outer life is....

" what can I  get for you...Tae..coffee?"

" no..no...we are fine..."

" it's ok...I will take something cool to drink...please wait...he will be here soon..."

Saying this the young lady went inside the kitchen....

" I think she is Mrs jeon..."

" yeah...such a kind person "

Both friends whispered....

Soon they heard the footsteps and saw Mr jeon coming towards them...ladies get up from thier seats and bowed to him....

" it's ok pls sit..."  Mr jeon said and sat on other couch...

" so what you thought about my offer Mrs Kim..."

" sir it will be a great help if I can get a place to stay now....so I think I will like to see the house... "

" oh good...the house is beside this house...it was our old house ...we just shifted here two months ago..."

They were talking and Mrs jeon come with some juice and snacks....

"Honey....take them to house and show them around....I am going to factory...." Mr jeon said to his wife and she nodded...

" where is bunny..?"

" he is in room...wait I will wake him up "

" no no...you sit with them...I will go there... " Mr jeon said going towards a particular room...

Jisoo and Yuna looked at eachother...they smiled looking at the happy family....

" hey little boy....what your name..." Mrs jeon eyes landed on the cute but silent boy sitting beside Yuna...Taehyung scooted closer to his mom when he felt attention on him...

" Taehyung....he is little scared to meet new people..." Yuna said ...

" it's ok....now come...I will show you the house... "

They got up from thier place and started to walk towards the door..but stopped when they heard the tiny footsteps...

" mamma....."