teenage

10 years passed quickly and it made lot of changes in two families....

Yuna was working hard all these years and now she is the manager of that factory...still she saves money for her son's future...now she is capable of handling all expenses of Taehyung's studies....but she still lives in that same house where she started it...

Mr jeon ...his small fabric dye factory is now well known factory in industry and that leads him to grow in this business field...now hundreds of workers work under him.....but he is still that humble man who treat others with kindness ... and have a happy family...

Now let's come to our teenagers....Taehyung and jungkook....this 10 years made a lot of changes in them...physically and mentally too...

The small nervous seven years toddler is now 17 years old handsome hunk....his visuals are breathtaking....every girl and boy drools over his handsome face and perfect body....puberty hit him like a truck which made a timid shy boy into alpha male....but still others get scared to go around him because the dark aura of him...

With time...Taehyung become the cold and silent guy who only talk to the person whom he love or otherwise he don't gonna give a glance to others...he has a sharp brain which made him Topper of the class......his handsome face is weakness of others.. while his weakness is his kookie....

The bratty and naughty jeon jungkook grow up into a mesmerizing beautiful boy ...his beauty can make you think that he is some angel or what...but his behavior is still same as childhood...the over excited bunny....still he only have few friends because most of the students get scared because of tiger who is with him 24/7 ....

So now is morning time....Mrs jeon aera feeding the 15 years old kookie because he is late for his classes...

" kookie...eat quickly...Tae will be here soon " she completed her sentence and heard the door bell...she knows who is that...she glared at her son....

" mamma..I am going byeee...." jungkook said stuffing his mouth with sandwich and ran out....

He opened the door to find Taehyung standing there with smile on his face...the smile is only for his jungkookie...no one else got the chance in school to see that beautiful smile other than kookie....

Jungkook smiled and walked towards elders...

" today also you are late " Taehyung said wiping some bread crumbs from jungkook's face...

" hehheh...sorry....hhmmm..my homework???" Jungkook asked while showing his hand to Taehyung....elder nodded his head and took some books from his bag and handed to younger...

Before he can say anything he heard a yelp from younger and when he looked he saw Mrs jeon twisting jungkook's ear...

" all you do is playing after school and Taehyung do your homework....how many times I told you not to this...huh "

" mamma...leave...it's hurting...I will do my homework next time..please...."

" aunty ..it's ok...please leave him.." Taehyung said to his aunt...

" you are the one who spoils him..." she said leaving his ear which turned red...

" kookie...if you do this again..I will tell this to your appa " she warned....jungkook nodded his head and held elders hand running away from her....

They come little far from thier house....both started to walk slowly now...

" Tae..."

" hmm?"

" from next time..give my homework in school..." jungkook said showing his puppy eyes to elder which he can't say no...and younger knows that very clearly....

Taehyung nodded his head and both walked towards school.....

By this time...Taehyung realized his feelings for younger...he is sure that whatever he feels for jungkook is not only friendship but way more than that...and he knows that it's love....but he don't know what other feels for him...because of his introvert character..Taehyung never dared to confess his feelings for younger but he is sure that jungkook will return his feelings when he will become mature....

Time skips to school lunch hour...

" what you want to drink jimin ?" Taehyung asked jimin who thought for a minute and then answered..

" chocolate milkshake "

" and for you hyung? " Taehyung asked jin ,  the other guy who is sitting beside jimin...

" anything is fine tae " Taehyung nodded and walked towards the food counter...

Jimin and jin....the only two people whom Taehyung let near them...but it took him years to make them friends...jimin is Taehyung's and jungkook's classmate while jin is 2 years older than them...

" he didn't asked me what I want " jungkook pouted looking at those two people sitting with him in cafeteria....

" he knows you better than yourself jungkookie.....he don't need to ask you...he very well know what you want " jin said shaking his head to kookie....

Jin looked at jimin and whispered something...jimin nodded his head ...

" by the way kookie...you know our new art teacher...she was asking if you two are dating or something "

" who...me and tae ?? That's nothing new jimin...everyone think like that because we always stay together...."

" mmmm...but what you think about that...the couple thing..?"

" hahhah...thats never gonna happen jimin....we are best friends....and I don't think tae will ever think something more than that.....and..."

" and ??? What ?"

" and...he is very calm and focused guy...and me...the clumsiest person on the earth....we don't suit to each other..." jungkook said looking at Taehyung who was walking towards them,  struggling to hold the food tray...

" I will help him " saying this Jungkook ran towards Tae and held the tray before falling down....

" they really look good together  " jimin said looking at the duo coming towards them...

" hmm....but I don't know why jungkook think like he is not good for tae...." jin said ...

" what are you guys talking?" Taehyung asked taking his chair ...he served others thier drinks...he kept banana milkshake infront of jungkook who give him a pretty bunny smile in return.....

Their life is going smoothly and calm.....the silence before the Strom....

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Hey guyss

So this chapter is about the teenage life of taekook....it's a filler chapter to give information about thier current situation....

From next chapter story will move fast....

So finally our 7 boys are enlisted in military....and I don't know but my life and everything around me feels like it's on pause....

It feels like my whole system is on shut down mode....I can't focus on my regular routines.......I don't know how I am gonna survive 6 more months till Jin's comeback.....

Hope you guys handling this situation well....

Stay happy and healthy 💗

Bye

Chinnu 💜 & Crystal 🔮