special chapter -1

1 year later

" and then that angel sacrificed her all powers  to give that boy a second chance to live his life once again..and that boy returned to his past life where he decided to change his fate..." jungkook said while laying his head on his husband Taehyung lap, who was caressing his hair with one and  other hand was gently rubbing his nine month swollen tummy ....

Jungkook looked upto see Taehyung's reaction on the story which he telling..Taehyung's eyes were close ,listening to his dear husband...

" then what happened.....did that boy used his second chance to rectify his mistake ?" Taehyung asked ,eyes still closed and hands moving on its own...

" yes...he chose his love,his feelings there and finally he and people around him became happy...." jungkook said with a smile...

" hmm...where did you hear this story..." Taehyung opened his eyes looking at his pouty husband who was making thinking face...

" somewhere on internet...I don't remember..." jungkook lied because he can't tell that he was narrating his own life....

" Tae....hmm...if I ask you...what you think about that boy who did all this mistakes...according to me he was the villain of all thier lives.."

" no...I don't think so...he was just confused..and over that he always wanted to see everyone happy around him.. he never wanted to be hindrance in thier life...but yeah he chose the wrong way...you know communication is the key which leads to a happy relationship...it doesn't matter what kind of relationship,, it can between friends,  lovers or parents....he should talk first before taking any kind of decisions...so for me he is not a villain...he was just a confused Teenager " Taehyung said

jungkook smiled with tears....even if he says he forgot everything and move on in his happy married life...but somewhere he still blame himself for all the things.....but today when he decides to share his secrets in the form of a story to his husband,  he never thought he will get free from his guilt forever.....

" so whom you liked in this story tae.." jungkook asked snuggling to his husband's tummy who giggled because of tickles....

" I will say the fairy...without having any direct connection with that boy, she sacrificed herself to give him another chance,  another life...as you said..she was the true angel..."

" yes...she is..." jungkook smiled and pecked elders palm which caressing his cheeks...

" TAE....KOOKIE....COME DOWNSTAIRS..."

couple heard thier mom calling them from kitchen   .

" come ..let's go   your lunch will be ready..." Taehyung said trying to get up from bed.

" nooo....I don't wanna eat . " jungkook whinned hugging elder tightly.....

" you have to baby...you didn't ate anything from morning...our baby is also hungry....look baby is not even kicking you now...baby must be tired.." Tae said caressing his belly over the loose hoodie which younger was wearing....still jungkook shook his head ...

" ok...then stay here...I will get you some juice only...is that fine..." Tae smiled when younger nodded his head...he held jungkook and layed him on thier bed before getting up from there...he was about to open the door of thier bedroom when he heard the small whimpering from behind...he turned to see jungkook was turning here and there in bed...

" kookie..baby. what happened...." he rushed towards his husband...

" I don't know...it's paining...I.. I can't breathe...Tae..." jungkook started to take heavy breath holding elders hand....