new start

Jackson woke up from his deep sleep when the bright sun rays brighten up the messy room...he groan in tiredness...he sat on bed...his head was paining like someone hitting him with hammer.....his eyes still closed...he don't want to open them because in closed eyes...he can see a smiling image of jungkook who is talking to him...and he knows when he open his eyes ..this image will fade away....but he have to open his eyes to face reality.....

Jackson opened his eyes...the room was glowing but still messy....he looked around ....he knows what he felt ...what he saw everything was a dream...or hallucination effect of alcohol.....but he can't ignore the words of Jungkook which he heard in his subconscious mind...

He got up from his bed and started to clean the room..he opened the window and inhale the fresh air which give him a new energy....he throw all empty bottles and scrap in dustbin..he cleaned all the room and went to washroom....

Soon he came out and get dressed...and come downstairs...his parents who were eating breakfast silently...became shocked first then happy to see thier son looking fine and sitting with them on breakfast table....

Jackson told his father that he want to join the company and he will start from today...his parents were beyond happy to see the change on him...

After breakfast Jackson come back to his room....he got ready for his office...before leaving the room...he took the photoframe of jungkook...he smiled looking at the photo...

" I will do as you said....I will try my best to move on in my life...I hope you will be happy seeing me like this..." Jackson said to the frame and placed it in his wardrobe....and walk out from his room....

Jungkook smiled with happy tears in his eyes when he saw Jackson walk in his office....he saw his morning activity through the magic screen ...Jennie and rosé were also sitting beside him..they were also feeling very happy to see jungkook smiling.....

" so everything is getting better now...I hope you can find peace soon and enter the golden palace.." rosé said when the screen dissappear.....

Jungkook nodded his head....hope for best....

" so now ...can I go to my girlfriend...I can't see her crying everyday like this......." Jennie pleaded to fairy....

Rosé nodded her ...

" now I think you can go...we will do the magic tomorrow......"

Jennie felt happy...she got the chance to see her love again.....finally....

Days passed

Golden rays of morning sun spreading all over the heaven making it look mesmerizing.....

For Jennie and jungkook....it was thier day...to get inside the golden gate...to enter the palace of God....

It's been more than 10 days...jungkook and Jennie both went to earth and met thier loved one.....both were successful to pull out thier partners from the deep girth of guilty and show them light of new life....

Same as jungkook...Jennie went to her gf Lisa and told her that falling from the cliff was not her fault but it's Jennie who went to the edges....and it was already written in destiny to fell apart so they can't do anything about that....

She encouraged Lisa to pursue her career and do modeling as she always wanted to do....

Lisa after waking up next day ..also thought everything was a dream but the words of her girlfriend were ringing in her mind and she can't neglect them...so she decided to move on and live a happy life ahead ...