goodbye

Jungkook ran towards his room after saying his decision to his dad....he slammed the door harshly....he slipped his body through that wooden door...he sat on the cold floor at night...keeping his knees to his chest and hugging it tightly.....

" I.. I..I am..sorry...." Tears streaming from his eyes...jungkook let it flow without wiping a single drop...he wanted to pour out all his pain with this tears.....he roamed his eyes around the room....his childhood , his memories with Taehyung started to show infront of his eyes like a film and it added more tears in his eyes....

His gaze stopped on the small tiger plushie on his bed...he crowled towards the bed and held that soft toy in his hand....he caressed the soft fur again and again.....he pampered that toy with lots of kisses....

He stood up from his place with struggle...he walked towards the door ...

Yuna dragging her son towards the door when they heard the footsteps....

" Stop  !!"

Taehyung lifted his gaze which was on his foot to the other person who broke the silence...he saw jungkook standing on the stairs...

Jungkook ran downstairs and stood a few feets away from mother son duo....he looked at Taehyung with teary eyes...

" I don't want anything which will remind me of your existence..." saying this Jungkook thrown that small tiger plushie on elders face and ran to his room again...

The loud sound heard again indicating the younger closed himself...Taehyung eyes traveled towards the toy which is laying on floor...he bend down to take that in his hand....he picked that and followed his mom out......                                               

" pack your bags...we are leaving today itself.." Yuna said when she put her feet inside their house....

" mom..."

Taehyung felt the tight slap on his other cheek....he looked at him mom who was trying to hold her tears....

" do you realize what you did...they...they were with us all the time we needed a help...when our own blood relative left us alone in this world...they helped us to live...and..and today you made them cry...jungkook....he was sticking to you from the day he saw you....and what you gave him...tears...betrayal......"

" mom...I ..I.. I love jungkook...I.. I did everything to make him mine..."

" love...huh...this is not love tae....the things you did shows that you are obsessed with him....what you thought...If you break his current relationship,  he will come to you.....may be he will come to you..but as a friend...because he himself said you were his family....but what you did tae only broke him...love is not something which you can snatch from someone....you can't force him to love you......you ruined his happiness  by making him cry...thats not love....seeing your loved one happy is enough for you to say you loved that person...but the path  you selected is wrong.....you know what....may be it's my fault ...I failed to raise you well....I always wanted to make you a successful and gentleman who will care for others...I wanted to show all those who left us that I raised you well...but today.... I was standing there with my head low tae....how can I look at them again...."  Yuna said all the things she holding....she started to blame herself for not raising Taehyung well....

Taehyung was out of words....where he was fearing the hate of jungkook only...but now his mom also hate him...he don't know how he ended up in this situation...he never thought what will be the outcome of his act which he did because of his possessiveness, his obsession.....

" nothing can change now...it will be better if we leave from here...I don't wanna give reasons to jungkook to cry more....I hope you are understanding what I am saying...so better leave from here..." Yuna said walking towards her room...she started to pack her things....she looked around the house...this was her heaven...her paradise,  where they built the most precious memories of her lifetime....but she never thought she will have to leave this place like this...

Taehyung walked towards his room...he sat on the bed , hands holding that soft toy...he caressed the soft fur....he bring that plushie close to his face...inhaling the soft baby scent coming from that toy....that scent,   that fragrance is jungkook's......he smiled ....atleast he have something which have an essence of his kookie....

" I will never let you cry kookie....I promise ..." Taehyung said wiping his eyes which is filled with fresh tears.....

Hours later...Mr and Mrs jeon standing near the gate...looking at the truck which loading boxes from Taehyung's house...Yuna giving instructions to them....

Mrs jeon wiped her tears which is flowing again n again....for her...Yuna and Taehyung were her family and now it's feels like someone taking her half life from her....Yuna told everything happened between tae and jungkook except the part of Taehyung loves jungkook.....Elders really don't know what to say in this situation....every damage is already done...jungkook is broke and Taehyung too....they thought kids really need some time to understand the situation and handle it with maturity ...

Taehyung come out from house holding his bag on shoulder...his one hand holding a photoframe of him and jungkook from childhood.....and other hand have his tiger plushie....he looked back at the house....he felt like he is that small 6 years old boy who entered in this house same like this....but this place,  this house  this people changed his life...they made him  and his mom happy ....but what he did...he made them cry and leaving this place...Taehyung felt ashamed on himself....

Taehyung placed the photoframe in the backseat  of cab and sit inside..his eyes automatically went towards the balcony where his kookie always stand...his eyesight tried to capture the younger hoping jungkook will come to see him one last time...but no...he can only see the curtains waving in the soft wind of evening...Taehyung moved his gaze at road when the car started to move...

Jungkook held the curtain tightly in his hand when he saw the car started to move....from a small gap between the curtains,  he saw the eyes which are searching for him..but he decided to stay hidden....he came out when the car was far away ...he looked at the car till it vanished from his eyesight....he ran back to his bed and layed there crying loudly......

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Heloooo...

If everything happens as we decide or want.. then it's not life...it's some kind of fanfic.....isn't....

Stay happy and healthy 💗😊

Bye bye ❤👋

Chinnu 💜 & Crystal 🔮