Yandere Rejecting Marin X Inuyasha Male Reader X Yandere Azur Lane/SAO Harem

(Y/N L/N holds a secret nobody knows. He is the reincarnation of Inuyasha, a half-demon being. He has a crush on the cosplayer Marin Kitagawa, and decided to tell her.)

Y/N: Hey Marin.

Marin: Oh, hello Y/N.

Y/N: I just wanted to say... uh... how can I explain? Would you go out with me?

Marin: Well... I'm actually planning to go to another cosplay convention. And besides, you're not my type. (smiles) Sorry.

(She leaves smiling as Y/N sighs in sadness.)

(Timeskip)

(As Y/N is about to return home, he suddenly hears some explosion sounds.)

Y/N: What's going on?

(He then goes to the location, which is a port area, where he sees some shipgirls and swordswomen fighting the sirens. He suddenly gets hit, and as his life is at stake, he ends up transforming into a full-demon and goes Berserk as he attacks the sirens and anyone who stands in his way.)

Enterprise: What the hell just happened?

Asuna: I don't know... but we need to stop him before anyone else gets hurt.

(Y/N keeps attacking until night comes, and then he reverts back to a human and passes out. Luckily the sirens retreated due to Y/N's brutality as he passes out.)

Lisbeth: What should we do?

Bismarck: Ve take him in.

(Some moments later, Y/N is seen waking up in a bed as he sees some girls decorating their rooms with... heads. They suddenly see Y/N already up.)

Belfast: Oh, you're awake.

Y/N: Where am I? What happened? And why is this room decorated with heads?

Leafa: You're in Aincrad Lane, a place held by a faction which combines both shipgirls and swordswomen.

Akagi: Ara ara... you got really brutal in that fight. (giggles) And to think you had to almost lost your life. (seductively) I wonder if I could see such brutality in the bed.

Sinon: As for the heads, they used to belong to the very individuals who used to be our "commanders".

Y/N: Did they get themselves in a crazy accident?

(The girls remember that they were the ones who beheaded the boys, including Kirito, and then they snap back to reality.)

Kaga: Apparently, yes.

Y/N: I see.

(The girls notice his sadness and approach him.)

Silica: You seem sad... what happened?

Y/N: It's just that I got rejected by the girl I had a crush on.

Girls: (in mind) So this is what happened... when I find whoever she is...

(Both shipgirls and swordswomen had a talk with Y/N, and then he confessed to the girls, who accepted his feelings. He eventually got over Marin's rejection.)

(As for Marin, she was dating Gojo until she caught him cheating on her with another girl, and because of it, she killed both of them.)

Marin: (angry) AND STAY DEAD, YOU CHEATING BASTARD! GRRRR! WHY IS NOBODY WILLING TO BE FAITHFUL TO ME? (realizes) Y/N...

(Marin remembers how much Y/N appreciated her cosplays, and all she ever thought was him.)

Marin: (sobs) Why did I do this to him? How could I be so blind?

(Her mind then deteriorated, and an insane laughter comes out from her.)

Marin: (laughs maniacally) I WAS WRONG TO REJECT HIM! Y/N, I'LL FIND YOU AND BECOME YOUR GIRLFRIEND, JUST LIKE YOU WANTED! HAHAHAHA!

(Suddenly she sees Y/N with both shipgirls and swordswomen.)

Marin: (in mind) Who are those bitches holding his hands? I was supposed to be holding his hand. I will kill those bitches for taking him away from me. Y/N is mine and only mine. i won't let anyone else have him.

(She then confronts the girls as Y/N glares at her.)

Y/N: (glares) What do you want?

Marin: Look, I'm sorry for rejecting you, Y/N. I'm really so sorry. I was wrong, and I can see that now. Please give me a chance.

Y/N: As much as I don't hate you, I can't exactly stop what's about to happen to you.

(Marin gets confused until Asuna points her sword at her throat.)

Asuna: So you're the one who broke our Y/N's heart, huh? Well, let me give you a warning. Stay away from him forever, or else I'll slit your throat!

Marin: (glares) Make me!

Asuna: (smirks) Gladly!

(Marin thought Asuna's sword was a mere toy, but then she feels a cut in her throat and realizes the sword is real.)

Marin: (coughs) How can this be...?

(Marin falls down bleeding.)

Akagi: Why don't we bring our beloved back home?

Asuna: (smiles) I was thinking about showing our future husband a good time anyway.

(Then the girls had fun with Y/N, and they eventually married him, except for the little shipgirls, who see him more like a brother figure.)