Y. Feral Vampire Male Reader X Yandere Human Turned Vampire Crossover Harem (🍋)

(Y/N is a vampire who goes feral whenever he sees a girl who wears something which attracts him much. Once his instincts awaken, he stops at nothing to get what he wants.)

(He is currently in a casino as he sees a bunny girl.)

Y/N: I can say girls like you make my day easier.

Toki: You're not half bad yourself.

Y/N: Though I must introduce myself. I'm Y/N Tepes, at your service.

Toki: Name's Toki Asuma.

Y/N: (in mind) Nice name for a playmate.

(Y/N suddenly hypnotizes Toki, and then he takes her to a private place, where he gropes her breasts while kissing her. She then gets on her knees and starts sucking on his member. He then commands her to get on all fours, and once she does, he inserts his member into her vagina and starts thrusting into her.)

Toki: Ooh yeah~! Oh, it feels so good and big~! Just the way I'd dreamt of~!

(Y/N smirks as he grabs her ass.)

Toki: Oooh yes~! It's so good~! So good(x6)~! Give it to me, Y/N!

Y/N: (smirks deviously) You want it? You got it!

(After some minutes fuking Toki, Y/N finally cums inside of her, and then he bites her, turning her into a vampire.)

(Timeskip)

(He goes next to a beach as he uses a parasol to protect him from the sunlight since it's deadly to him. He suddenly sees a woman in bikini being bothered by a random boy, and then his instincts awakened as he tackled him and took him to the shadows, where he beat the boy brutally, resulting in his death. He then returns to the woman.)

Y/N: Are you alright?

Wiz: Yes, thank you. My name is Wiz. What's yours?

Y/N: Y/N Tepes. And... (hypnotizes Wiz) you're mine!

(He then takes her to another shadowy place, and then he proceeds to fuck her in a doggy position.)

Wiz: OH YES!!! FUCK YES(x7)!!! FUCK ME BABY!!! FUCK ME Y/N!!! I'M ALL YOURS!!! ALL YOURS COMPLETELY!!! TURN ME INTO A SLUT!!!