Yandere Cheaters X Cheated Male Reader X Yandere Loving/Caring Azur Lane Harem 🍋

(Y/N didn't have a good life, at least at school, because he was always picked on by B/N, who alyaws found enjoyment in tormenting him. But B/N decided to take things too far and seduced G/N, S/N and M/N, who in the end slept with him. Next day they are confronted by Y/N.)

Y/N: So you slept with the very one who is making my entire life hell at school, huh?

(The three gets shocked by hearing that Y/N found out.)

GF/N: Look, I can explain... I just did it to protect you!

Y/N: BULLSHIT! Many people think I'd never be good enough for you! (sighs) And... maybe... maybe they're right... I'm done!

M/N: Son...

Y/N: DON'T CALL ME "SON"! Not anymore!

(Y/N then leaves as S/N pats M/N's shoulder.)

S/N: Don't worry, mom. He'll come back tomorrow.

M/N: I know...

GF/N: Come on, let's leave this house and have another night with B/N.

(As they returned to have sex with B/N, they didn't realize that Y/N didn't come back for days, months and even years.)

(Years later, Y/N became a commander of Azur Lane, and a well-respected one since he showed his care for the shipgirls, who accepted him and found out what M/N, S/N and GF/N did to him, much to their shock and anger. Then they had an idea to make them pay for what they did to Y/N.)

Enterprise: Everyone in accord?

Bismarck: I'm in.

Belfast: So am I.

Akagi: Let's go.

Kaga: Deal.

Enterprise: Wales? Amagi?

P. O. W.: Deal!

(They then go to Y/N's former house as they find and beat M/N, S/N and GF/N up while showing a video of Y/N having sex with Enterprise in a missionary position.)

Enterprise: AHH FUCK!!! YES YES YES!!! OOOHHH YES!!! FUCK ME BABY!!! FUCK ME HARD DADDY!!!

(While drilling Enterprise's vagina, Y/N began to suck one of her nipples while groping the other.)

Enterprise: Yes, baby~ Suck my nipples~ That feels so great~ Suck it all, daddy~

(Two minutes later, Y/N stops sucking on her right nipple and continues pounding her insides, making Enterprise moaned with pure pleasure and excitement.)

Y/N: Oh God! E-Enterprise! I'm about to cum! I'm gonna cum!

Enterprise: Cum inside me, you sexy stud~! Unload and paint my fucking pussy walls all white with your cum~! Do it, daddy~!

(As Y/N cums inside of Enterprise, M/N, S/N and GF/N get shocked.)

GF/N: I WAS SUPPOSED TO TAKE HIS VIRGINITY!

Akagi: Like you let B/N take yours?

(Suddenly, the trio gets some hate messages in their phones, and then M/N's boss calls her.)

M/N: Hello?

Boss: YOU ARE FIIIIIIIIIIIRED!

(M/N gets confused as her boss hangs up on her, and then S/N sees the videos they had of being fucked by B/N got uploaded and everyone was watching it.)

Akagi: (smirks) Nobody will believe in you anymore. After all, you're just sluts who threw our well-respected commander that saved humanity with away in the past for some brainless asshole who will soon get bored of you and throw you away and find girls with better bodies.

(They beat them up as the laugh maniacally. After they're done beating them, they leave as Kaga turns to them.)

Kaga: You won't die. You will live long enough to see what the very one you treated like a mistake has become.

(Months later, the trio saw Y/N having a happy life with a family of his own, and then they felt nothing but despair. They try to get Y/N to forgive them, but fail in each attempt, even when they threatened to kill Y/N's children, because the shipgirls saved them from them.)