Yandere Genshin Impact Harem X Marine Gamer Male Reader

(Y/N L/N used to be a member of the Marine as he also played Genshin Impact during free times. One day, he ended up in an alternate universe of Genshin Impact, and was self-aware of that.)

Y/N: So I am in an alternate world of Genshin Impact

Y/N: So I am in an alternate world of Genshin Impact... At least I have something to back me up should something happens.

(He uses his gaming abilities to build a house for himself, but then he feels something troubling him.)

Y/N: If this is an alternate world, so this means...

(He hears some knocks on the door, and as he opens, he suddenly gets tackled by the mature women of Genshin.)

Y/N: Ugh... figured out it would be a bad idea.

 figured out it would be a bad idea

Yae: There you are.

Ningguang: We have been looking for you.

Raiden: My, my... you're cute, I must admit.

Shenhe: Really cute.

Rosaria: The cutest person we ever met.

(Jean bites Y/N's left ear while Beidou does the same to his right ear.)

Jean: You really don't know how long we've been waiting for this moment.

Beidou: From now on, you're ours.

Yelan: Nice to meet you, Y/N L/N.

Sara: I believe you know who we are.

(Y/N manages to break free as he takes a breath.)

Y/N: How did you know where I live?

Yae: How cute of you to think it matters.

Raiden: What matters is that you're ours, and that's it.

(Y/N tries to use his abilities, but then Raiden quickly dashes at him and pins him.)

Raiden: I guess we'll have to teach you this lesson in the hard way.

(The women chuckle as they do their best to break Y/N's mind, and they eventually manage to do so.)