Yandere Loving Kunou and Yasaka x Rias and Sirzechs Young Brother OC (Lemon)

(Lucas Gremory is the younger brother of Rias and Sirzechs, but he was unfortunately born without any magic, which led him to become the black sheep of the family. However, there are two individuals who loved him unconditionaly. They are Yasaka, and her daughter Kunou.)

(Lucas accepted to become part of a group of assassins specialized in hunting devils and fallen angels under the codename Bloodsport.)

Bloodsport: What's the next mission?

(One day, he is seen killing several stray devils and fallen angels until he is encountered by Rias' Peerage.)

Rias: Bloodsport

Rias: Bloodsport...

Bloodsport: Rias Gremory and her peerage, who do I owe the displeasure?

Issei: (glares) Hey, watch your- AAAAAARRRGH!!!

(Bloodsport shoots Issei's private region.)

Bloodsport: Hmph! Loser!

Koneko: (thumbs up) Serves him right.

Rias: (glares) Koneko.

Koneko: What? He's a pervert!

Bloodsport: Looks like the nekomata is okay in my list.

(Suddenly Rias and her peerage (minus Kiba, Rossweisse, Asia, Koneko and Gasper) are killed by Yasaka and Kunou.)

Yasaka: Leave, unless you wanna share their fates.

(The five nod and leave as Kunou tackles Bloodspoet into a hug and takes off his mask, revealing Lucas' face.)

Kunou: We knew you'd be back, Lucas.

(Yasaka then unbuckles Lucas' pants before inserting his member on her vagina while Kunou sits on his face.)

Kunou: Ahh... lick me.

Yasaka: Mmm... it hurts, but feels good.

(Yasaka starts moving her hips while Lucas licks Kunou.)

Yasaka: (moans) Ahhh yes...

(She bounces faster while Lucas licks Kunou faster as well.)

Kunou: Ohhh, Lucas. Your tongue... (moans) so good.

(They keep going until they cum, and ever since then, Yasaka and Kunou showed their loving side to Lucas, and they became a family unlike any other.)