Yandere Cheater Crossover Harem X Soundwave Male Reader X Yandere G.I and H.I.

A/N: Requested by tarnfan, and the crossover includes (RWBY, Kill La Kill, Highschool DXD and My Hero Academia.). Also, Y/N can change into human and his cybertronian form (from Transformers: Prime.).

(Y/N is seen beating the crap out of Team SSSN, Gamagori, Issei, Izuku, Ojiro, Denki, Eijiro, Fumikage and Shoto as he looks at them.)

Y/N: Look at you

Y/N: Look at you. You can't even lay a single finger on me. What did those sluts see in you to the point they cheated on me?

(Team RWBY, the ORC girls, Satsuki and Class 1-A girls' eyes widen as they realized that he found out.)

Y/N: (glares at the girls) Thought you could trick me, didn't you?

(Issei, Bakugo and Team SSSN try to get up, only for Y/N to kick them one by one as he transforms into his Soundwave form.)

Soundwave: Soundwave superior

Soundwave: Soundwave superior. (blasts the boys) Heroes inferior.

Glynda: Uh... the winner is Y/N L/N.

Cheaters: (shocked) WHAT?

Glynda: (glares at the cheaters) Either that or let them get beaten to death. Not that you girls wanted anything to happen to your new precious boyfriends, right?

Ruby: Ms. Goodwitch...

Glynda: I was the one who told him about that. Well, technically not the only one.

(They turn to see Pyrrha and Nora smirking at them.)

Nora: (smirks) Be glad I didn't tell Y/N to break their legs. As much as I wanted that to happen, of course.

(As Y/N leaves, the girls try to get him to hear their side of story, but then Eula and Mei come in and point their swords at them.)

Raiden Mei: Better stay away from our Y/N!

Eula: Or we shall take our vengeance on you!

(They then leave as they go to comfort Y/N.)

(Timeskip)