Yandere Genius Team RWBY X Punk Rock Singer Male Reader

(A local concert with an electric atmosphere  kicks into high gear. The crowd is roaring with excitement, and Y/N, the charismatic lead singer, takes center stage.)

Y/N: 🎵Jealous cowards who try to control

Rise above, we're gonna rise above

They distort what we say

Rise above, we're gonna rise above🎵

(Unbeknownst to him, Team RWBY is watching him from the shadows as his magnetic presence captivates the audience. Ruby then clings to a backstage pass and waits for the right moment.

Ruby: (whispering to herself) Tonight, he'll notice me... he has to.

(Ruby's face flushes as she imagines their future together.)

(Hours after the show, Y/N sees a "fellow band member" approaching him, not noticing it's actually Weiss Schnee.)

Weiss: (with a sultry tone) Hey there, new guy. You sounded amazing on stage. Wanna grab a drink after the show?

(She attempts to lure him away from the group, but Y/N remains wary.)

Y/N: (politely) Thanks, but I've got a lot to do after the concert.

(Blake, in the guise of a roadie, sneaks into Y/N's dressing room, uncovering his journal filled with lyrics and personal thoughts.)

Blake: (whispering) I wonder if he'd write about me.

(Next night, Yang storms onto the stage mid-performance, surprising Y/N and the audience.)

Yang: (grabbing his hand) Come with me, we're meant to be together!

(Chaos ensues as security intervenes, leading to Yang's temporary expulsion from the concert.)

(Team RWBY then decides to use their genius intellects and devise a plan to keep Y/N for themselves. They pretend to be Y/N's secret admirers, and eventually lure him to a house, where they ambush him and tie him up.)

RWBY: (in unison) Now we can be together forever with you.

(Team RWBY had kept Y/N forever, and he eventually broke.)