Yandere Caring Girls' Frontline x Male Aether Reader x Yandere G. I. Females

(Y/N, mostly known as Aether, is still searching for his sister, and he suddenly ended up in a world filled with T-Dolls. As he sees them fighting Sangvis Ferri, he strikes the evil T-Dolls rapidly, and this earns the good T-Dolls' attention.)

M4A1: He's so handsome.

AR-15: I wonder if he's single.

M16A1: We gotta ask him first.

(Y/N deals with the Rippers as the girl to become obsessive, but they keep it to themselves and decide to ask his name.)

M4A1: Hey you.

Y/N: Huh? Me?

M4A1: Yes, you. Who are you, and what brings you here?

Y/N: I'm Y/N, and I'm searching for my sister.

M4 SOPMOD II: Your... sister?

Y/N: Yeah, her name is Lumine.

(The T-Dolls then gestured him to follow them, and as they arrive at G&K Base, Y/N gets shocked by seeing his sister.)

Lumine: Brother?

Y/N: Sister.

(They get happy to see each other again, but then Lumine hugs him between her bosom as the T-Dolls get worried.)

T-Dolls: (in mind) If Y/N's sister is here... and he is here... no... we have to fight back. That's why we exist. We will protect Y/N, no matter what!

(The T-Dolls, having developed a deep affection for Y/N, come up with various ways to ensure his safety. They form a protective barrier around him, using their military prowess and strategic skills to fend off anyone who comes closer to him. Unfortunately, the females from Teyvat come in.)

Jean: This must be where Y/N got in lately.

Amber: We need to find him and earn his trust back.

Yae: What if he refuses to trust us again?

Eula: (smirks) Not his choice. And besides, I still need to exact my "vengeance" on him.

(They eventually find Y/N being treated with love by the T-Dolls.)

Ningguang: (growls) Who are those sluts?

Lisa: (sees someone) Isn't that the one Y/N was looking for?

(The girls see Lumine, and grit their teeth.)

Teyvat Girls: (in mind) We don't care if she's Y/N's brother. We won't let her take him from us!

(One day, the T-Dolls and the Teyvat Girls are seen face to face.)

RO635: So we meet...

Raiden: For the first and last time.

Kalina: Don't bet on it!

(The T-Dolls start fighting the Teyvat Girls, and the fight goes evenly matched for hours until they decide to stop, and agree to share Y/N as they killed anyone who dared to come between Y/N and them, even his sister Lumine played along.)