Yandere Student Council President Taihou X Male Reader (Lemon)

(Taihou studies at the same school as her crush Y/N. And she is also the president of the Student Council.)

(She is seen imagining herself and Y/N doing various things until she finally finishes it and packs her stuff.)

Taihou: One day, my Y/N

Taihou: One day, my Y/N... we will be together.

(As she leaves the classroom, she sees her crush being kissed by her girlfriend Katherine.)

Katherine: I missed you, sexy stud

(She hugs him and he hugs her back as Taihou grits her teeth.)

Taihou: (in mind) How dare you hug and talk to my Y/N! He's mine, not yours!

Katherine: Why don't we catch up for a cup of coffee?

Y/N: Sounds good.

(The couple walks away to the cafe while Taihou heads back to the classroom as she breaks one of the chairs.)

Taihou: (angry) That bitch is still around, stealing him from me. And I was about to spend time with him. No matter, that bitch is going to die and I will have Y/N for myself. He's only mine! Mine! Heh-Ha-Hahahahaha!!

(She laughs loudly as she forms a devious smirk.)

Taihou: And I really know how to do it.

(She starts walking back home as she plans to hire some thugs to have their way with Katherine and make it look like she's cheating on Y/N. But then she hears moans in an alleyway as she sees Katherine being gangbanged by a group of male students of a rival school led by Carlos Rise.)

Carlos: (groans) Wow, who knew you could be so tight.

Victor: I almost feel bad for whoever is the loser.

Richard: Don't ruin the mood, Victor. Let's just keep it up.

(As they keep gangbanging Katherine, she is clearly enjoying it, and all of them are unaware about Taihou recording everything.)

Taihou: And now for the final touch.

(She uploads the video as she smirks deviously.)

Taihou: (in mind) Oh Katherine, you slut. I should really thank you for making things easier for me.

(Next day, everyone is seen scolding Katherine as the entire school watched the video Taihou recorded, including Y/N and her family.)

Y/N: I can't believe I fell in love for you to this point! I'm so ashamed...

Katherine's Mother: (disgusted) So am I? I don't know where I did wrong... (glares at her daughter) you're forbidden from hanging out with all men in the town! AND IF YOU COMPLAIN, YOU'LL NEVER BE ALLOWED TO LEAVE OUR HOME!

Katherine's Father: (to Y/N) I'm sorry for what my daughter did. (growls) What a shame.

Principal: Katherine, you are officially expelled from school for ruining our image!

Students: Yeah, you shameless wretch. You should kill yourself for dating our rivals!

(Y/N then slaps her before angrily storming off, and since then, he started having trust issues and doesn't feel like having another girlfriend.)

(Meanwhile, Taihou is seen beheading Carlos and his gang while laughing like crazy as she drags and buries their bodies.)

(Timeskip)

(Y/N is seen with Taihou at the classroom as the entire Student Council left.)

Y/N: Alright, president! What do you want to talk about?

Taihou: Well, Y/N, I wanted to say that... I really love you.

Y/N: Sorry, I'm outta here.

(Y/N tries to get up, only for Taihou to pin him down.)

Taihou: Look, I know that bitch made a number on you. But I assure you, I'll never cheat on you like she did.

(Y/N was still hesitant as Taihou gives him a kiss, not forcefully, but passionately as Y/N hesitantly kisses back. They then pull out from each other as she removes her panties and unbuckles Y/N's pants.)

Y/N: What are you doing?

Taihou: I really do care about you, Y/N. That's why both as a president and your future wife, I must make sure you feel good.

(She then inserts his member into her vagina and starts bouncing.)

Y/N: (in mind) Damn... the president's insides are so tight... that feels so good...

Taihou: (in mind) Y/N's dick feels really good... and all of it is mine.

(She keeps bouncing rapidly as Y/N moans.)

Y/N: Taihou...

Taihou: That's right, my dear. Say my name while we're making love.

(Y/N then starts moving his hips as well.)

Y/N: Fuck that bitch! I don't need her anymore!

Taihou: That's right. You don't need her anymore. You have me now!

(Both keep moving their hips as Y/N feels his limit approaching.)

Y/N: Taihou... I'm about to cum.

Taihou: Together, let's cum together!

(Then they cum together as they scream loudly and both lay down as Y/N falls asleep and Taihou kisses his cheek.)

Taihou: I love you, Y/N. You're mine, all mine.

(Y/N and Taihou started dating, much to the other girls' jealousy, except for the Student Council Members as they know what might happen to anyone who tries to separate them.)