Yandere Cheaters X Cheated Male Reader X Yandere Loving/Caring Azur Lane Harem 2

(After ruining the cheaters' life and giving them a life full of despair for what they did to Y/N in the past, the shipgirls then decide to torment B/N.)

(Belfast is seen showing Y/N's achievements, much to his shock and anger.)

B/N: No... NO! HOW CAN THAT GODDAMN NERD BECOME... A COMMANDER?

Belfast: Not only that. We are his wives. And if you think You can make us yours... (smirks psychotically) you're gravely mistaken!

(B/N then becomes scared.)

B/N: (scared) Who are you?

Enterprise: (smirks) Your worst nightmare! He he!

(She grabs B/N's neck)

Enterprise: (smirks) I can't wait for what will happen to you!

(She then adds more pressure while still grabbing his neck.)

Enterprise: HEHEHEHEHE, HEHEHE!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

(She then bites his arm before dropping him, and then Akagi stabs a syringe in one of his legs. Enterprise then digs her nails in B/N's neck before Belfast breaks his legs. Bismarck stabs B/N's legs with a scissors and clips one of his eyes before placing his head on the boiling water as he screams in agony and they laugh in a sadistic way. They then place his body in a stove as they turn it on, cooking him alive. Finally, they use chainsaws and tear his body into pieces.)

Shipgirls: And, we're done!

Bismarck: Now let's head back to the headquarters. Komandant must be vorried about us!

(They nod as they return to their headquarters, and made love with their beloved husband Y/N.)

A/N: Sorry if it's too short.