Yandere Ultra Obssesive Azur Lane x Kamen Rider Kabuto Commander Reader

(The moon hung low in the night sky, casting a soft silvery glow over the turbulent sea. The waves crashed against the hull of the massive battleship as it cut through the dark waters. On the deck, the shipgirls of the Crimson Axis, who had turned into ultra-obsessive yanderes, stood, their eyes fixed on one particular figure.)

Bismarck: He will come to us anytime.

(Y/N L/N, a lone warrior known as Kamen Rider Kabuto, and the current commander of Azur Lane, , looked out to the horizon, sensing the imminent danger. His senses were heightened, and he knew that the Crimson Axis shipgirls were closing in. It had been a long and perilous journey since he had encountered these yandere shipgirls.)

Y/N: Looks like I'll have to deal with them again.

(Then the Kabuto Zecter comes to Y/N's wrist as he prepares to transform.)

Y/N: Henshin!

HENSHIN!

(Y/N transforms into Kamen Rider Kabuto, and suddenly hears some voice behind him, sweet yet tinged with madness.)

????: Commander.

(He turns to see Bismarck, the leader of the Crimson Axis, her red eyes gleaming with an unsettling passion.)

Bismarck: You can't escape from us. We will have you, one way or another.

 We will have you, one way or another

Kabuto: We'll see about that. CAST OFF!

CAST OFF! CHANGE BEETLE!

(Kabuto then changes forms and glares at Bismarck.)

Kabuto: Bismarck, you need to reconsider your actions

Kabuto: Bismarck, you need to reconsider your actions. This obsession is not healthy for you or your sisters.

(She steps closer.)

Bismarck: Oh, but Commander, we've found a new purpose. Our obsession with you drives us to greatness. We're willing to do anything to make you ours.

(The other Crimson Axis shipgirls surround him as Prinz Eugen steps forward.)

Prinz Eugen: Commander, you're the only one who can make us complete. We need you.

(Kabuto then prepares to use his Clock Up command.)

Kabuto: Clock Up!

CLOCK UP!

(Kabuto easily brings down the shipgirls thanks to his Clock Up command.)

CLOCK OVER!

(As Kabuto stops attacking, the shipgirls are brought down on their knees.)

Kabuto: Ladies, there's more to life than this obsession. Love should be free, not forced.

(Suddenly the Crimson Axis shipgirls are blown away as Enterprise shows up.)

Enterprise: Commander, you're in danger. But fear not, for I have my own desires.

Kabuto: (suspicious) What do you want?

Enterprise: I have watched you from afar, and I believe that together, we can achieve great power.

Kabuto: Sorry, Enterprise. But I don't trust anyone that much.

Enterprise: (chuckles) Trust is overrated, Commander. Power is what matters.

(Then both Azur Lane and Crimson Axis regroup as they circle around Y/N.)

Akagi: Commander, make your choice. But remember, you can't escape us. We are your destiny.

Kabuto: How about this one? HYPER CAST OFF!

HYPER CAST OFF! CHANGE HYPER BEETLE!

(Kabuto reaches his Hyper Form and prepares for his ultimate move.)

Kabuto: HYPER CLOCK UP!

HYPER CLOCK UP!

(He brings down the shipgirls so easily that he then decides to finish them.)

Kabuto: Hyper Kick!

Kabuto: Hyper Kick!

1, 2, 3! HYPER KICK!

(Kabuto finishes the shipgirls, knocking them out.)

Kabuto: I'm sorry, but you forced me to do this!

(Suddenly someone blasts him down, and it's revealed to be Belfast, who then carries him away while ordering the remaining shipgirls to take the defeated ones to the infirmary.)

(Y/N couldn't escape the shipgirls' obsession.)