Yandere Honkai Star Rail X Betrayed Arkham Knight (Male Ruby) X Yandere Weiss

(In the dark, moonlit city of Arkham, Rudy Rose, burdened by a past of betrayal, treaded the eerie streets. His heart raced as he sought solace from the madness that had consumed his life. The city was a maze of shadows and chaos, fitting for a broken soul.)

A

A. Knight: The rise of Arkham City is only the beginning.

(Then some female individuals approach the Arkham Knight.)

Silver Wolf: What else are you planning, cutie pie?

A. Knight: The fall of the same academy that betrayed me, just like they did to my mother Summer.

 Knight: The fall of the same academy that betrayed me, just like they did to my mother Summer

Kafka: You know we can help you, right?

A. Knight: That betrayal shattered my sense of trust. I trusted my own sister and that kitty freak, and they let me to die.

(Betrayal had twisted his perception of trust. There's only one huntress who didn't betray Rudy Rose.)

(Meanwhile at Beacon, Yang is seen having lost her arm after the match against Weiss Schnee.)

Yang: Ugh...

Weiss: This is for what you did to my prince!

(Yang's eyes widen as Weiss found out what she did to her brother, and notices her smirk.)

Weiss: Why do you think I killed Jaune and Cardin? Who do you think to have exposed both of Cardin's acts and Jaune's fake transcripts.

(Pyrrha gets angry as she found out that Weiss exposed her beloved's transcripts.)

Pyrrha: You... BRAT! GGRRRAAAAAAH!

(Suddenly the alarm raises.)

Glynda: (stern) Invasion.

(Cut to the halls of Beacon, all of the students are seen killed by Arkham Knight and his girls.)

A. Knight: Tonight, you will all pay for what you did to me!

(The surviving students get confused until Nora charges at Arkham Knight, only to get shot in her leg.)

A. Knight: You claim you defend the weak and the helpless, but you can't even defend yourselves. That's what I like about you, huntsmen. Predictable. And that's why Beacon will fall today. We know your move before you do. We know how you think!

(The Huntsmen rush to fight the Arkham Knight and his girlfriends, but as Neptune tries to shoot him, he gets backstabbed by Weiss. Rudy sees her and approaches her.)

A. Knight: Weiss, my love.

Weiss: (shocked) My prince, is that you?

(He nods as Weiss smiles wickedly and her fingers tracing a pattern on Rudy's chest.)

Weiss: Oh, I've been waiting for this moment. Let's show them how much we love each other.

(Blake realizes Rudy is still alive and charges at him along with Sun, but the Arkham Knight quickly disarms both of them, much to their surprise as Weiss uses her glyphs to kill both of them.)

Weiss: Maybe my father had the right idea about you, filthy animals. Even though I would gladly kill him next for what HE put me through.

(The fight is intense, but Beacon ends up falling as not even Ozpin could stop the Arkham Knight. Weiss then approaches him.)

Weiss: Rudy. (whispers) I love you more than anything in this world.

(Then Rudy removes his mask and they have a passionate kiss.)

Rudy: And I love you, Weiss, more than life itself.

(And that's how Weiss, Rudy and the other girls destroyed Beacon Academy.)