C. Crossover Harem X Kamen Rider Ark-Zero Male Reader X Y. O. H.I/G.I. Harem

(Y/N L/N used to date a group of girls, much to the Teyvat and Hyperion Girls' dismay. However he witnessed something which shocked an angered him. Mio Naruse is having sex with Basara, Team RWBY are making out with Team SSSN, Robin (Female) is kissing Corrin (Male), Team Hanzo is enjoying themselves with Team CRDL and Bakugo, and finally Irina, Ravel, Xenovia and Serafall are pleasuring Issei. Feeling betrayed and insulted, he let his anger get the best of him.)

(Meanwhile, under the sea, a certain satelite with an evil A.I. activated itself.)

Ark: All humans

Ark: All humans... must be destroyed!

(Some moments later, Y/N is seen preparing to fight Basara when the Ark Driver suddenly appears in his belt.)

ARK DRIVER!

ARK DRIVER!

(Ark then possesses Y/N.)

Ark: Deceiving and taunting humans... These are malicious things I learned from humanity.

(Everyone gets shocked by hearing Y/N's tone changed as he transforms.)

Ark: Henshin!

ARKRISE! ALL ZERO!

(Y/N then becomes Kamen Rider Ark-Zero, and Basara charges at him, but he dodges each of his attacks, much to everyone's shock.)

Ark-Zero: Know your place!

(Ark-Zero kicks Basara in the stomach and sends him flying into the wall, much to the Teyvat Girls delight.)

Eula: Now THAT'S what I call vengeance!

Mio: Come on, Basara. Get the fuck up.

(Basara gets up and tries to slash Ark-Zero who dodges the attack and grabs his arm before cutting it off with the Slashriser he summoned. He then punches Basara's chest several times, making him cough blood.)

Bakugo: Really? How did that extra get THAT strong?

(Ark-Zero throws Basara down and starts kicking him down before stomping his back.)

Ark-Zero: Today, you die, Basara Toujou!

Basara: (scared) You're... you're not Y/N... you're...

Ark-Zero: ARK!

(Everyone gets shocked, except for the Teyvat girls and the valkyries.)

Mio: Oh no!

Ark-Zero: (to Basara) I'm not saying this metaphorically, poetically or something. I am Ark... STRAIGHT UP! And now that Zero-One is gone... there's no one who can stop me. No one!

(Mio rushes to save Basara while Team CRDL, Team SSSN, Corrin (Male), Bakugo and Issei try to attack Y/N, but then he presses the button in his Ark Driver, and paralizes Basara with malicious kanji before channeling red and black energy into his his leg and delivering a flying kick to him.)

ALL EXTINCTION!

(Basara screams in pain as he explodes. Mio gets on her knees crying for the loss of her "brother" while the boys get angry due to the loss of their friend.)

Corrin (Male): (growls) You... you... MONSTER!

(The boys charge at Ark-Zero, who easily defeats them, one by one. The cheaters try to stop Y/N, but get immediately stabbed by the Teyvat Girls and Valkyries.)

Kiana: Payback is a bitch, isn't it?

Robin (Female): Why...?

Jean: Because you cheated on him, insulted him behind his back. And above all... you took him from us!

Mei: And this is unacceptable.

(They kill the cheaters, and join Y/N's quest to purge all humans. This led the Headmasters to convince the council to approve the Project Zein. But Ark knew that and stopped it. Now Y/N and his new harem live as emperor and empresses of a seemingly lifeless planet.)