Yandere Rejecting Crossover Harem X Aether/Godzilla Male Reader (Lemon)

"I'm flattered, but I don't feel the same way."

"You're out of my league!"

"You're serious?"

"I'm in love with someone else!"

(These are only a few of much words Y/N or Aether heard from the women he once loved. He became heartbroken and depressed for three days as he cried by himself.)

Y/N: Am I really not good enough for them?

(After these three days, Y/N fought and defeated his own sister Lumine, saving her from her darkness, but his victory came with a price: his life.)

Lumine: Brother...

Y/N: (weakly) It's good... to see I saved you... I regret... (breathing) nothing...

(Y/N then draws his last breath and dies.)

Lisa: (sobs) It's all our fault. This never would've happen if we weren't so selfish. Now it's too late.

Enterprise: (sobs) How could we have been so stupid? We let our selfish pride get the better of us and now look what happened.

M4A1: (sobs) I feel so insignificant.

(Cut to M16A1, she is watching Y/N's death from afar and growls in anger.)

M16A1: (in mind) Damn it. I should have confessed my feelings to him when I had a chance!

(Back to the girls.)

Amber: (cries) This can't be happening. Why? Why did we reject him?

Ganyu: (punches a tree in anger) I can't do anything right.

(This however wasn't the end for Y/N. Hours later, a Goddess named Celestia came to revive him.)

Celestia: You shall be reborn as the King of Monsters himself.

(Y/N is then revived as he looks at himself.)

Y/N: I am

Y/N: I am... revived... but how? (sighs) Whatever! I will never fall in love again!

(Y/N realizes he can transform into Godzilla and even use the kaiju's Atomic Breath to destroy his enemies. One day he met M16A1.)

M16A1: Excuse me, but... is this seat taken?

Y/N: Nope, sit down.

(They had a talk, and Y/N starts falling in love again. Two months later, they fight side by side, Y/N finally gathered all courage to confess to M16A1.)

Y/N: Hey, M16A1.

M16A1: Yes?

Y/N: I've been wanting to say that ever since I met you, but I wasn't brave enough... the truth is that... I love you!

(M16A1's tears fall from her eyes as she smiles.)

M16A1: You don't know how long I have been waiting for this.