Yandere Reverse Isekai'd Gacha Games Harem X Male Reader (Lemon)

(Y/N couldn't be more excited. One day when he was about to play one of his favorite games, some of his waifus suddenly appear in front of him and actually recognize him.)

Mash: Senpai!

(She tackles Y/N into a hug and seductively presses her bosom on his chest.)

Mash: We finally meet, senpai.

Fu Hua: Whoa... so this is the real Y/N.

Jingilu: I always thought he was cute, but I never knew he was THAT cute.

(Yae Miko boops Y/N's nose and giggles by seeing him blush.)

Yae Miko: So cute.

Y/N: Man... (excited) THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!

(He then explains everything about the real world to his waifus as some of them got surprised while others were actually aware of the details. One day, they were having a walk in the park as the girls noticed some perverts looking at them.)

Enterprise: My, my... we've got company.

Yuni: Unwanted guests, I suppose.

M4 SOPMOD II: Let's teach them a lesson!

(Then the girls see the perverts approaching them and start beating them to death while laughing maniacally, and Y/N instead of getting scared, becomes even more incited.)

Y/N: WHOOOOAAA! THEY BECAME MY FAVORITE TYPE OF GIRLS! THIS COULDN'T BE BETTER!

(After the girls are done beating the perverts, Y/N rushes to Enterprise and hugs her while rubbing his face between her bosom, causing her to giggle as she hugs him back and caresses his hair.)

Enterprise: I knew you loved us, dear.

Asuna: Are you thinking the same as I am?

Girls: Yep!

(Y/N then pulls out as he smiles.)

Y/N: Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go home, where I can reward you girls properly.

Girls: (excited) YAAAAYYYY!!! SEX TIME!!!

(Y/N and the girls then go to a huge private island as the number of his waifus' appearances increases gradually (some more waifus appear, not all at once.). And in his room, Y/N is seen licking Mash's pussy while she sucks on his member.)

Mash: (in mind) Y/N's dick is so big

Mash: (in mind) Y/N's dick is so big... I could gobble it for hours.

(Some minutes later, Y/N cums inside her mouth while she cums on his face.)

Mash: (giggles) Delicious.

(Next, Y/N is seen having sex with the Herrscher of Sentience in a face-off position as they share a passionate kiss.)

)