Yandere Loving Azur Lane Harem X Son of Sora and Kairi Male Reader

(Y/N is the son of two Keyblade Wielders, Sora and Kairi, subsequently becoming a Keyblade Wielder too. His keyblade is based on Kamen Rider Wizard and it has incredible powers. One day, he got transported to Union-Verse, and sees the Heartless Phantom.)

Y/N: FLAME, PLEASE!

Y/N: FLAME, PLEASE!

(Y/N's keyblade is summoned and he picks it up.)

Y/N: Let's go!

Y/N: Let's go!

(Cut to the battlefield, various citizens are seen being cursed by Phantom as the heartless brings all of Union Heroes down.)

Phantom: How pathetic

Phantom: How pathetic. You good-for-nothing fakers.

(Enraged, Glynda uses her telekinesis to throw some objects at Phantom, who uses his ghost powers, causing them to pass through him without harming him at all.)

Phantom: You always let people to die, all because they don't have powers. You say you're superior to humans. How much they suffered, and I am the villan?

Endeavor: SCREW THOSE HUMANS! WE SHALL DEFEAT YOU NO MATTER WHAT!

Phantom: (laughs) See? That's what I'm talking about. Most of you don't even regret ruining childhoods, making other people's lives miserable, ruining humanity's name, by simply letting your powers get to your heads.

Raven: (glares) So what?

(Suddenly Endeavor, Glynda and Raven get burned as Phantom uses his pyrokinesis. Suddenly a tornado emerges from below Phantom, and blows him up. Everyone gets confused as they turn to see Y/N wielding his keyblade.)

Y/N: So much for incompetent heroes.

Phantom: A keyblade wielder? You're their son.

Y/N: So you know my parents, good, because now you shall feel my power. (Wizard pose) Sa, showtime da!

(Y/N jumps down, and Phantom commands the corrupted civilians to charge at him as he charges his keyblade.)

Y/N: THUNDER!

(Some lightnings hit the corrupted citizens, and then he uses another of his keyblade's abilities, freeing the citizens.)

Y/N: (to Phantom) Now to take care of you! (jumps off) DRILL!

(Y/N tries to attack Phantom, who uses his ghost powers to become intangible, but then he prepares another attack.)

Y/N: HURRICANE SLASH STRIKE!

(Another tornado engulfs Phantom, and then Y/N starts slashing him.)

Y/N: FLAME SHOOTING STRIKE!

(Y/N blows Phantom into a truck, and then he prepares to finish him.)

Y/N: INFINITY STRIKE!

(A portal emerges above Phantom, and then a light engulfs the heartless, who screams in agony as he is vaporized. Y/N then creates another portal.)

Y/N: My job is done here.

(Before the Union Heroes could confront Y/N, he goes through the portal as it closes before two certain "Heroes-in-training" could get close to him.)

(Timeskip)

(At Union Academy, the headmasters heard the same report about their best students failing to capture Y/N.)

Gendo: How did that boy get such power?

Nezu: We never saw anything like that.

Ozpin: We know only one thing for sure, he's not from this world.

Sirzechs: Indeed, considering that "Phantom" somehow knows who he is. Hopefully he isn't at the League of Darkness' side.

Chifuyu: Whatever he holds, we must capture him and bring him to Union.

Ironwood: Agreed, we need to understand that key-shaped weapon and its powers.

Olga Marie: Where could he be now?

Tsunade: Not sure, the ANBU searched around the locations he was last seen, but he magically disappeared without a single trace.

(Meanwhile at Azur Lane HQ, a portal appears, and Y/N comes out of it, much to the shipgirls' surprise.)

Enterprise: Who are you? What brings you here?

Y/N: My name is Y/N, I'm the son of Sora and Kairi, and also a Keyblade Wielder. I just dealt with a heartless, and then I searched for a place where I can't be found by a bunch of "heroes".

Enterprise: Hmm... I see... (bows) Pleased to meet you, Y/N. I am Enterprise. (Belfast comes in) This is Belfast.

Belfast: (bows) Hello.

Enterprise: (sees Kaga) This is Kaga.

Akagi: (seductively) Hey, handsome.

Enterprise: And this one... (turns to Bismarck) is Bismarck.

Bismarck: (smiles) Hi.

(She winks at Y/N, making him blush as she giggles.)

Shipgirls: (in mind) So cute.

Enterprise: Come in. We'll tell you what you need to know.

(Y/N follows the shipgirls, and as they arrive at their private meeting room, they start speaking.)

Enterprise: The ones who had been chasing after you are none other than Union Academy.

Belfast: They are anything BUT heroes. They only care about fame, money, power, slavery, destruction and others.

Y/N: I knew there was something fishy anout them, but not THAT fishy.

Akagi: Believe it, they won't stop until they take total control over this world.

Y/N: Then I must stop them.

Kaga: And we shall help you!

Y/N: No need, I can take those pricks down on my own.

Bismarck: You don't have a choice.

(Y/N gulps, knowing he got surrounded by yanderes.)

(Y/N and the shipgirls fought and easily defeated all of Union Academy Heroes. After that, they got rid of the League of Darkness, who was planning to bring chaos to the world. And the shipgirls killed all of the female members for hitting on Y/N. He eventually got used to have the shipgirls by his side.)