Yandere Pyra and Mythra x Kamen Rider Geats Male Reader

(In the world of Alrest, where the Blades and Drivers formed powerful bonds, a dark and unsettling obsession had taken root. Pyra and Mythra, two Blades of extraordinary power, had become yanderes, their devotion to their Driver, Y/N, also known as Kamen Rider Geats.)

SET!

Y/N: (snaps fingers) Henshin!

MAGNUM! READY, FIGHT!

Geats: Now, here comes the highlight.

(Geats starts fighting the Jyamato as he doesn't notice his blades watching over him. Pyra, the fiery Blade with a heart of gold, watched her Driver with a mixture of adoration and jealousy. Her red hair and golden eyes had once sparkled with warmth, but now they gleamed with a dangerous intensity. She had become consumed by her need to be near him, to protect him, and to have him all to herself.)

Pyra: I didn't want to see Y/N fight anymore

Pyra: I didn't want to see Y/N fight anymore. I wanted him with me... (has an idea) That's it.

(Pyra then joins the fight as she brutally slashes the remaining Jyamato.)

Pyra: Done.

(Suddenly, more Jyamato come as Geats prepares to use the Boost Buckle.)

SET!

BOOST! READY, FIGHT!

(Geats changes forms as he the Boostriker is summoned, and then he defeats them easily. But Mythra, the cool and composed counterpart to Pyra, had transformed into a shadowy figure in the darkness. Her bluish-white hair framed her face like an ethereal halo, but her once-controlled demeanor was now filled with a restless desire. She could no longer suppress her emotions, and her obsession with their male Driver had become all-encompassing.)

Mytra: Wow, he's so daring

Mytra: Wow, he's so daring... I need to get him under my grasp... (yandere tone) PERMANENTLY!

(Suddenly a Titan emerges as Geats decides to combine both Magum and Boost Buckles.)

SET!

DUAL ON! GET READY FOR BOOST AND MAGNUM! READY, FIGHT!

(Geats then starts fighting the Titan, and manages to overpower him as he prepares to finish him.)

REVOLVE ON!

BOOST TIME! MAGNUMBOOST GRAND VICTORY!

(Geats finishes the titan off, and then he reverts back to Y/N as both Pyra and Mytra hug him between their bosom.)

Pyra: Amazing as usual.

Mytra: You're ours, only ours.

(Some days have passed, and both Pyra and Mytra killed anyone who dared to stand between them and Y/N, especially their former Driver, Rex. Y/N realizes they became psychotic and tries to stop them, but they easily defeat him and take him somewhere private, where they can have "fun" with him forever.)