Yandere Racing Girl X Racer Male Reader (Lemon)

(The roar of engines echoed through the night as the city's neon lights painted streaks of color across the asphalt. The race was about to begin, and the air was charged with anticipation. In the midst of it all, a sleek racing girl emerged, her crimson hair flowing like a flag in the wind. Yuki Mizushima, the renowned Racing Queen, was about to face the challenge that would alter the course of her fate.)

Yuki: So? Who's the challenger this time? (sees a car) Hmm

Yuki: So? Who's the challenger this time? (sees a car) Hmm... this car is familiar... could it be...

(Her eyes, normally sharp and determined, were fixated on one racer – a mysterious male known for his unmatched skills on the track. The crowd's cheers were drowned by the thumping of her heart as she revved her engine, casting an intense gaze toward the racer, who was adjusting his gloves with a quiet confidence.)

Y/N: (in mind) Okay

Y/N: (in mind) Okay... all I need is to make each lap be worth it, and bypass her at any given opportunity... so I can get the prize money home!

Announcer: Gentlemen, start your engines!

(Both racers prepare to race.)

Announcer: Three! Two! One! GO!

(The starting line lit up, and the racers accelerated into the labyrinth of city streets. Yuki's eyes never left the male racer. She maneuvered through the neon-lit maze, her movements a dance of precision and speed. The scent of burning rubber permeated the air, and the hum of engines blended with the pulsating beats of adrenaline.)

Yuki: I knew you'd come and face me, babe.

(Yuki's car and the male racer's vehicle weaved through the tight corners, their machines dancing in sync. Each turn, each acceleration, brought them closer. Yuki's heart raced not only for the victory she sought on the asphalt but for something more profound – a connection she could not deny.)

Yuki: You're just as good as they say. (in mind) And soon you'll be all mine!

(As the race intensified, Yuki found herself drawn to the male racer like a moth to a flame. Her obsession deepened with every twist and turn, the scent of gasoline and competition igniting a fire within her. She could feel his presence like an electric current, his every move a tantalizing spectacle.)

Yuki: Hehehe, you're good, Y/N. Keep it up.

Y/N: ...

(The dialogue between them was unspoken, carried by the language of racing. The male racer, aware of Yuki's gaze, glanced at her during a hairpin turn. Their eyes locked for a moment, and in that fraction of time, a silent understanding passed between them. Yuki's heart skipped a beat, and a wicked grin played on her lips.)

Yuki: (licks her lips) Such beautiful eyes... and I won't let anyone else have the honor to stare at them.

Announcer: And the contestants are close to the Lap Two!

(In the second lap, the tension escalated. Yuki's maneuvers became bolder, more daring. She risked everything to stay at the male racer's side, the line between competition and obsession blurring. The city lights became a kaleidoscope, reflecting the intensity of their unspoken connection.)

Yuki: (smirks) Prepare yourself, cutie. Things are about to heat up now!

(The male racer, sensing Yuki's growing fixation, accelerated. The chase was on, a duel of speed and desire. The air crackled with the energy of their unspoken connection, and the scent of burning fuel mingled with the undeniable chemistry between them.)

Y/N: This is getting harder than I thought it would be. I'd better accelerate more!

(Y/N then steps on the accelerator and takes the lead.)

Announcer: And it looks like Y/N L/N had taken the lead as we approach the final lap.

Yuki: (chuckles) Not for much longer.

(As they approached the final stretch, Yuki's determination reached its peak. She pressed her foot on the accelerator, her eyes fixed on the male racer's vehicle. The finish line loomed ahead, a symbol of both victory and the culmination of a twisted connection.)

Yuki: I shall be the winner!

(The crowd's cheers became a distant hum as Yuki and the male racer entered the last straightaway. It was a two-way street – the race to the finish line and the race to claim something deeper. Yuki's heart pounded, the sensory overload reaching its peak.)

Yuki: (in mind) Yes, finish line. Oh Y/N. Come to mommy!

(In the final meters, Yuki pulled ahead, her car crossing the finish line with a triumphant roar. The cheers of the crowd were deafening.)

Crowd: YUKI! YUKI! YUKI! YUKI!

(Yuki's focus remained on the male racer, who pulled up beside her. The engines idled, and a charged silence hung in the air. Y/N fails to notice a pill inside her mouth as she approaches him while swaying her hips.)

Yuki: You did well, darling. Now come here.

(She cups his cheek and gives him a kiss as she makes him swallow the pill, causing him to become drowsy. Then she turns to her businessperson.)

Yuki: You can have the money. I already have my prize.

BP/N: (bows) Yes, ma'am.

(She then takes Y/N to her car as the reporters approach her, and then she announces her retirement from racing as she intends to focus on her marriage with Y/N.)

(Timeskip)

(Yuki is seen in her car as she rubs Y/N's member as he refuses to moan.)

Yuki: Holding your moans, eh? I'll take care of that.

(She then removes her uniform and her shirt, showing her boobs as she then proceeds to give him a boobjob while sucking on his member, and he started to cringe as his moans slip.)

Yuki: That's more like it. Just let it out. Moan for me.

(She moved faster and it made Y/N moan louder as he cums inside of Yuki's mouth. She swallows it up while licking her stained lips. She then positions herself over his member and starts bouncing.)

Y/N: (moans) Y-Yuki...

Yuki: That's a good boy, say my name while we make love.

(She moves a little faster as Y/N moans louder.)

Y/N: (moans) Hell!

(Yuki continues to move on his member until he cums inside of her.)

Yuki: Now... (holds a little knife.) for the final touch.

(She draws a heart in his chest, and then she writes a "Property of Yuki".)

Yuki: Done. Now everyone will know you belong to me!

(Yuki then married with Y/N, and they ended up having two children.)