Y. Male Vampire Reader X H. T. Y. Vampire Fantasy Crossover Harem (Part 3) (🍋)

(Y/N decides to make some "surprise visits" to the village girls, seemingly unaware about an announcement a random villager is spreading.)

Villager: HEADS UP! THE DEVIOUS VAMPIRE Y/N TEPES IS COMMING TO ATTACK THE VILLAGE! KEEP YOUR LIGHTS ON! LOCK THE DOORS! HIS CASTLE IS LOCATED AT THE OLD SUMMIT! WHO'S BRAVE ENOUGH TO HUNT HIM DOWN AND RECEIVE THE REWARD?

(Y/N is currently seen in an alleyway, where he bites a female villager named Nanashi Numei, turning her into a vampire. She then starts sucking his member.)

Nanashi: (in mind) So this is a dick

Nanashi: (in mind) So this is a dick. It's really hard.

Y/N: Use your tongue.

(She keeps going as she uses her tongue, and some minutes later, he cums. She then pushes him down and sits on his lap as she inserts his member inside of her and starts moving.)

Y/N: You're doing good. Keep it up!

(She keeps moving her hips until he cums inside of her.)

Y/N: Now that's a good girl.

(Then Isis comes in.)

Y/N: Take this girl to my castle.

Isis: (bows) Yes, my liege.

(As Isis takes Nanashi away, Y/N goes to the town and makes another surprise visit, but this time, to a girl named Ganyu. He bites her neck, and then she starts sucking on his member while creasing his balls.)

Y/N: Faster! Faster! Come on, you can do it!

(She starts sucking faster, making Y/N tense up.)

Y/N: That's more like it.

(Y/N cums inside her mouth, and then he sits down.)

Y/N: Sit down on daddy's lap.

(She sits on his lap and inserts his member into her vagina.)

Y/N: Now move your hips as rough as possible!

(She does so as she moans.)

Y/N: Faster, just like I said before.

Ganyu: Yes, my liege.

(She moves faster and harder than anyone could imagine, and Y/N groans as he finally cums in her.)

Y/N: That's a good girl.

(He carries her in a bridal style and takes her to his castle.)

(Meanwhile in the village, everyone is seen being killed by Y/N's current wives, who drained the blood out of them.)