Yandere Cinder Fall X Male Sub-Zero(Bi-Han) Male Reader X Yandere Neo

(Y/N, also known as "Bi-Han" is the current leader of the Lin Kuei known as Sub-Zero. He plans to destroy Beacon himself because his former brother Kuai Liang chose to be friends with Smoke, and subsequently betrayed him. He is along with his group of assassins to destroy the huntsmen. He earned Raven's respect because both of them believe that "the weak die and the strong live".)

Y/N: You're going to pay, Kuai Liang

Y/N: You're going to pay, Kuai Liang... you and your so-called friends will all pay, and that includes Ozma!

(Y/N then starts his massacre as he easily brings down Teams RWBY, CFVY and CRDL. He is about to rip off their heads, when a spear suddenly stabs his right arm.)

Y/N: Ugh... Kuai Liang... you little fuck!

(Y/N kicks Scorpion's back and slashes his face, giving him a scar in his right eyes. As the Huntsmen are about to help Scorpion, they are suddenly beheaded by someone who looks like Qrow, and burned alive by a women. Then the imposter Qrow reveals to be a brown and pink haired girl holding a hat from her partner whom Scorpion killed. Beside her, a black haired girl with amber eyes and a red minidress comes in.)

Cinder: Hello, love

Cinder: Hello, love.

Y/N: Love? Is that some kind of joke?

Neo: No it's not. You are our sweetheart. And we're here to help you.

Y/N: Let me guess, this disgrace of a brother made it personal to you!

Neo: (stern) Yep. He killed the only one who cared about me, and now he needs to pay for this!

Y/N: Well... I wasn't planning to dirt my hands with my own brother's blood. (walks away) I got bigger fishes to catch.

Cinder: You mean Ozma and the spartan girl along with her teammates? We killed them?

(Y/N didn't like what he heard and prepares to freeze them.)

Y/N: You will pay for taking my glory!

(Y/N launches the ice ball at them, but Cinder easily melts it with her fireball before quickly dashing at him and kicks him in the gut.)

Y/N: I underestimated you...

Cinder: Maiden powers certainly have their high sights don't they? Like extraordinary speed.

Y/N: So you're a maiden, huh?

Cinder: Well, technically I am. You see after I finally managed to find and kill the Fall Maiden who surprisingly was under the school, I absorbed her powers and now I'm more powerful than before.

Y/N: (stern) Even so... YOU'RE HISTORY!

(Y/N creates an ice sword and tries to attack Neo instead, but she uses the blade hidden in her umbrella, and their weapons have a clash. Cinder then grabs him from behind and slams him with a suplex, and as he gets up, she elbows his chest while Neo stabs his legs.)

Cinder: Please, it pains us to hurt you. Just give up and accept our love.

(Y/N keeps trying his best to defeat Cinder and Neo, but fails each attempt, and eventually collapses as both Cinder and Neo catch him.)

Cinder: It seems that all that fire you had in you has finally gone out. Too bad mine can't thought, I'm all fire.

(Then Cinder uses her powers and burns the entire Beacon Academy while Neo beheads Scorpion, and then they both laugh maniacally before taking Y/N to their personal hideout, where they broke him into becoming their personal servant.)