Yandere Ex Winter X Adult Tanjiro Male Reader X Yandere Loving Clorinde

(Y/N Kamado lost his sister Nezuko, and blamed all of Atlas for her death, especially Winter Schnee, who used to be his girlfriend.)

Y/N: I trusted you, Winter

Y/N: I trusted you, Winter... you betrayed me and let my sister die!

 you betrayed me and let my sister die!

Winter: Y/N... you need to understand...

Y/N: I JUST WANTED TO FIND A CURE FOR MY SISTER, AND WHAT DID I GET? HER BLOOD BEING USED TO ENHANCE YOUR PRECIOUS SOLDIERS, ACCOMPANIED WITH A STAB IN THE BACK! I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS! WE'RE THROUGH!

(Y/N then leaves as Winter falls on her knees crying.)

(Some months later, Y/N met a woman named Clorinde, and eventually started a new relationship as she comforted him about Nezuko's death and she confessed her feelings to him. Y/N wasn't sure at first, but seeing that she was more loving than Winter, he decided to warm up to her.)

Clorinde: Don't worry about anything else, Y/N-kun

Clorinde: Don't worry about anything else, Y/N-kun. I shall protect you.

Y/N: I know...

(Suddenly some Atlas Soldiers surround them.)

Atlas Soldier: You're surrounded. Put your hands up!

Y/N: Not a chance!

Clorinde: You're gonna wish you never stood in our way!

(Y/N charges at some of the soldiers.)

Y/N: Ichi no Kata: Minamo Giri!

(Y/N beheads the soldiers with a singular horizontal slash. Meanwhile, Clorinde is more brutal as she attacks the soldiers without giving them a chance to defend themselves. After they destroy the soldiers, they are about to leave, but Winter shows up holding Zenitsu's head as she points her rapier at Clorinde.)

Winter: You! Give me back my Y/N!

Clorinde: He isn't yours anymore!

Winter: He will be mine again!

Clorinde: In your dreams!

(They start fighting as they get completely mad at each other until they accidentally knock Y/N out.)

Clorinde/Winter: Y/N!

(They go towards him.)

Winter: He's knocked out...

Clorinde: (glares) This is all YOUR fault!

Winter: (glares) You're in fault too! (sighs) Look... I want my Y/N back... please...

Clorinde: Alright, I'll share you for two conditions.

Winter: What is it?

Clorinde: One, we have to protect him from any girl who tries to take him away from us, especially a certain oni bitch who works for that Michael Jackson rip-off.

Winter: Okay, second?

Clorinde: You will not be loyal to Atlas anymore!

Winter: I arranged that. I no longer belong to Atlas.

Clorinde: Good, now let's have some fun, shall we?

Winter: Yes.

(Meanwhile at Atlas Military, Ruby Rose and her group are seen investigating the murders of Ironwood and the Ace Operatives.)

Ruby: Who could have done such atrocities?

Weiss: It could only be that Muzan guy... if my sister was the only survivor, he might perhaps be planning some "use" for her.

Jaune: We're not gonna save her by standing around here.

Oscar: Agreed. Let's keep searching.

(They keep searching, not knowing that Winter was the one who actually killed Ironwood and the Ace Operatives.)