Yandere Loving Gacha Games Harem X Y. O/B/C/N Kamen Rider Ohma Zi-O (Lemon)

(A certain Demon King is seen easily beating all of the Union Heroes, including N.E.R.V., Overwatch and the Regime as Robin has both his arms and legs ripped off.)

Superman: DAMIAN! (angry) YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS, Y/N!

Wonder Woman: (worried) SUPERMAN, DON'T!

(Superman tries to punch Ohma Zi-O, who grabs his fist and isn't scratched at all. Suddenly the man of steel's arm shatters as he gets pushed back.)

Gendo: What did he do?

Cyborg: It turns out this Ohma Zi-O can compress his opponent's attack and send it right back at him.

Kaji: So Superman was hit by the impact of his own punch.

Cyborg: Yes.

Ohma Zi-O: You fools could never hope to defeat me

Ohma Zi-O: You fools could never hope to defeat me. Do you know why? Because I was born to be king!

(You must be wondering, what caused Y/N L/N to become Ohma Zi-O himself? Well, Y/N L/N wasn't exactly wanted, at least not by Union Academy. Besides having been constantly bullied and neglected for obvious reasons, he also got cheated on by Weiss and Yang. But the last straw was when Sirzechs and Ironwood ordered the massacre of Chaldea, Azur Lane, Teyvat, Hyperion and other places which accepted him. This caused him to become Ohma Zi-O.)

(A flashback shows Izuku and Ichika being defeated even though they tried their best to stop him.)

Ochako: DEKU-KUN!

Houki: ICHIKAAAAA!!!

Chifuyu/All Might: (growl) YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS!

(Another scene shows Tatsumi having his arms ripped off by Ohma-Zi-O as he screams in agony.)

Esdeath/Mine: (crying) TATSUMIIIIIIII!!!!

(Natuto didn't have luck either as he got sliced in half. Jaune had his leg ripped off as he screamed in agony as well.)

Pyrrha: JAAAUNEEEEEEE!!!!

(Ohma Zi-O then summons the Dragreder to burn Issei alive as he screams in pain.)

Rias: THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!

(And finally Ohma Zi-O is seen slowly ripping off the sking of Asuka Soryu Langley's face as she screams as well.)

(Back to present, Ohma Zi-O then sees Sun trying to kick him, but he isn't fazed.)

Sun: What?

Ohma Zi-O: Know your place!

(Y/N punches through Sun's stomach, making him cough blood. Neptune angrily tries to shoot him, but Y/N summons a horde of bats to attack him. He then summons two giant Rouze Cards to hit both Weiss and Yang as they lose their arms.)

Yang: MY ARMS!

Weiss: No... No...

Ohma Zi-O: You guys are boring to fight, so... I guess I'd better let some friends of mine have fun.