Yandere Ex Yang X Smoke Male Reader

(Y/N, also known as Smoke, used to be a student of Beacon Academy until he caught his ex-girlfriend Yang Xiao Long cheating on him with Lie Ren. He broke up with her and left Beacon after he was framed for a rape crime. He now became a member of the Lin Kuei, much to Bi-Han's dismay.)

Y/N: Bi-Han may hate me, but at least, the rest of the Lin Kuei care about me, unlike Beacon

(One day, Y/N and Kuai Liang are seen eating in a cafe along with Jaune and Nora.)

Y/N: I heard that bastard took the opportunity to expose your scripts, Jaune.

Jaune: (sighs) Unfortunately. But what's weirder is that days later... he mysteriously died.

Nora: Ruby, Blake and I were the only ones who stood by Jaune's side as the mysterious person murdered his family too. Sure, they disowned him after the exposure and blah blah blah...

Y/N: And let me guess, you were the only ones who wanted to prove that he wasn't the murderer.

Nora: Exactly.

????: So the jackasses are here.

(Y/N turns to see Weiss and Pyrrha.)

Weiss: Wasn't faking your way to Beacon enough for you, you dunce?

Pyrrha: Look, while I understand why you killed Cardin, I'm disappointed to the fact you killed your own family!

(Nora is about to stand up, but Y/N does so first.)

Y/N: You ladies believing on a bully over a friend... that's unfortunate.

Weiss: (glares) You're the one to talk, rapist!

Y/N: Ozpin didn't bother to investigate the truth about that crime either, I see.

(Weiss and Pyrrha try to attack Y/N, who blocks their attacks easily before slamming Weiss against a wall and throwing Pyrrha to crash into a tree. Y/N then uses his semblance and creates a smokescreen. Russel, Dove and Sky try to help Weiss, but they cough due to the smoke, and Russel gets kicked down by Y/N.)

Y/N: You play "huntsmen", but against the Lin Kuei, you're in over your head.

Russel: We don't care. We will not let our leader's death be in vain!

(Suddenly someone punches through Russel's chest, and a familiar gauntlet is seen. Everyone is surprised to see Yang. Weiss then realizes something, but gets angrier than ever.)

Weiss: So it was you who killed Cardin, not Jaune.

Yang: Yes, and I was the one who got Y/N to leave Beacon after he broke up with me. And I was the one who had the vomit boy's scripts exposed. All Cardin did was take the credit.

Pyrrha: So you just wanted Y/N to beg to come back to you? Guess what, you failed!

(Yang gets angry and starts beating each of her former friends to a pulp. After she's done, she pulls the heads of Ruby and Blake of a bag before approaching Y/N.)

Yang: Will you come back to me now?

Y/N: (glares) Never!

Yang: Who said YOU have a choice?

(Suddenly Scorpion's spear wraps around her left arm.)

Scorpion: Leave him alone!

(Scorpion engages Yang while Y/N runs away as he feels he has no one to turn to anymore. Once he returned to the temple, he witnessed Bi-Han betraying his own father by selling him to Raven and Salem.)

Y/N: Bi-Han betrayed us... I know Kuai Liang can defeat Yang, so all I need is to return to him and-

(Suddenly a cloth is put against his nose as he faints down.)

Yang: Now you're mine forever.

(Yang takes Y/N away, and they weren't heard of or seen again.)