Yandere Possessive/Obsessive AR Team x Human Courage The Cowardly Dog Reader

(In the quiet, moonlit night, Y/N, also known as Courage, the timid anthropomorphic dog, huddled inside the comforting walls of his little farmhouse. The wind rustled through the trees, casting eerie shadows across the rural landscape. Courage was alone, or so he thought.)

Y/N: (scared) What are those noises?

(His acute hearing caught the faintest of sounds outside. The subtle rustling of leaves, the whisper of footsteps. He perked up, his heart pounding in his chest, and his eyes darted around the room. It was too late. They were already here.)

Y/N: (scared) Uh-Oh.

RO635: We have been waiting for you, Y/N.

(In the blink of an eye, Courage was in her grasp. Her fingers were like steel as she held him firmly, never breaking her gaze. She leaned in close, her lips brushing against his ear.)

RO635: (whispers) You can't escape us.

(Y/N's heart raced, and his breaths were shallow. He tried to scream, but his voice betrayed him. The farmhouse seemed to close in around him as his nightmare unfolded.)

Y/N: This can only be a nightmare...

(M16A1 joined the ominous tableau. Her eyes were aflame with possessiveness, her presence a swirling tempest. She advanced towards Y/N with measured steps, the creaking floorboards echoing the rhythm of his escalating panic.)

M16A1: We won't let you leave us.

(Her fingers traced a burning trail down his spine, igniting a fire of dread within him. Courage knew that she was unyielding in her pursuit of what she desired.)

Y/N: What did you girls do?

(M4A1 remained by the door, her calculating gaze fixed on Courage. She watched with a quiet intensity, her silence more disconcerting than the others' words. Her mere presence exuded an aura of control and precision, as if she had already planned every move.)

(ST AR-15 stood in the shadows, her features shrouded by darkness. Her allure was undeniable, but her intentions were unfathomable. Y/N couldn't escape her seductive pull, and he feared what lay beneath her enigmatic exterior.)

(In the midst of the tension, M4 SOPMOD II burst into the room with a burst of laughter. She was the wild card, the one who reveled in the chaos and unpredictability of the situation. Her laughter echoed through the farmhouse, sending shivers down Y/N's spine.)

M4 SOPMOD II: HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

(The yandere members of the AR Team had him surrounded, each with their unique brand of obsession and possession. Their fingers intertwined with his, pulling him in every direction, and their haunting whispers filled the room.)

M16A1: Y/N... (purrs) you're ours now.

RO635: You belong to us.

(Y/N's mind raced, but his body was paralyzed. He couldn't escape, and the realization that he was at their mercy sent chills down his spine. These girls were no longer the allies he had known; they were something darker, something more terrifying.)