Vengeful Bullied Reverse Flash Male Reader X Yandere Loving Crossover Harem 🍋

(Y/N lived in an unfair world, where powerless, faunus and others were constantly discriminated, ridiculed and even killed by those who claim to be heroes. How did he know that? Because he used to be a powerless human until some lightning hit him during a "lab accident", which granted him access to the Negative Speed Force. He started making his bullies' lives a living hell under the alias of Reverse Flash.)

(Y/N prepares to use his ring to suit up

(Y/N prepares to use his ring to suit up.)

Y/N: Time for the Reverse Flash to get in action!

(He becomes Reverse Flash and travels back in time as he convinced All For One to remove Bakugou's quirk before he could enroll at Union Academy, making Issei's parents hate him with a passion, and even frame Cardin for the murder of his own father.)

Bakugo: How the hell did this happen? If that villain didn't remove my quirk...

Issei: Since when my parents became so abusive to me?

Cardin: When I put my hands on the bastard who framed me for the murder of my father, I will...

(Suddenly the other prisoners glare at the trio as they crack their knuckles, much to their confusion.)

(Meanwhile, everyone is seen watching the footages of Bakugou bullying powerless children while he still had his quirk, Issei peeping on the girls' restroom, and Cardin beating up faunus children. All citizens get enraged by seeing this and talk crap about them as Y/N is watching them in his Reverse Flash suit.)

Reverse Flash: Now for the final phase

(Then Mitsuki, Camie, Rias, Miki, Akeno, Weiss, Yang and Satsuki come in.)

)