Cheater Crossover Harem X Kamen Rider Zein Male Reader X Y. O. H.I/G.I. Harem

(Y/N used to date Class 1-A girls, Rias, Akeno, Koneko, Asia, Xenovia, Rossweisse, Wonder Woman, Raven, Killer Frost, Hawkgirl, Catwoman and Team RWBY. Unfortunately he caught them cheating on him with Class 1-A Boys (Izuku, Shoto, Ojiro, Fumikage, Denki and Eijiro), Issei, Superman, Robin (Damian Wayne), The Flash, Green Lantern (John Stewart), Batman and Team SSSN.)

Y/N: So they never actually loved me... I should have known that...

(As he goes back to his dorm, he suddenly sees the Zein Driver and Progrisekey. As he touches them, his eyes glow blue.)

Zein: Time to save true humanity.

(Timeskip)

(Y/N is seen ready to fight Robin as he places the Zein Driver in his waist and pulls out a progrisekey.)

ZEIN!

ZEIN!

Y/N: Henshin!

ZEIN RISE! JUSTICE! JUDGMENT! SEIGI! ZEIN! SALVATION OF HUMANKIND!

(Y/N becomes Kamen Rider Zein, and starts fighting Robin, much to the others' shock.)

Ochako: What the hell?

Raven: This armored individual... who does he remind me of?

Jean: Go Y/N! Give that brat a taste of his own medicine!

(Zein kicks Robin down before punching him multiple times until he grabs his neck and lifts him up.)

Zein: Abandoning your humanity was a mistake, Damian Wayne

Zein: Abandoning your humanity was a mistake, Damian Wayne. A shame your real father won't miss you!

(He throws Robin down as he pulls out a card.)

ICHIGO!

(He places it in the card slot.)

EXECUTE!

(Finally he presses the progrisekey.)

JUSTICE ORDER!

(Zein jumps as he prepares to finish Robin as everyone else realizes that.)

Raven: DAMIAAAAAN!

(Raven teleports in the arena as Zein shouts.)

Zein: RIDER KICK!

(Zein's kick hits Raven, much to Robin's shock as she screams in pain and explodes, blowing Robin away as he crashes into the wall.)

Shoto: (shocked) No...

(Superman gets enraged by the loss of Raven and charges at Zein who dodges his attack before kicking him down. He retaliates with his heat vision, but due to being blinded by rage, Superman fails to notice Zein pulling out the Blade Card.)

BLADE!

Wonder Woman: (gasps) SUPERMAN! YOUR HEAT VISION ISN'T FAZING HIM!

(Superman stops as he realizes Zein is unfazed and places the card in his driver.)

EXECUTE!

(He summons the King Rouzer and places some cards in it.)

THUNDER! FIRE! TORNADO! BLIZZARD! EVOLUTION! FOUR OF A KIND!

(Superman realizes he lost the fight.)

Superman: So this is how I die... how cruel can this world be?

(Robin tries to attack Zein, and Wonder Woman joins, but the three get slashed by Zein, and explode. The cheaters get shocked by seeing Y/N easily defeating Robin and Superman besides killing Raven and Wonder Woman.)

Hawkgirl: Superman...

G.L. (John): ... is dead!

(As the others are about to do something, they get suddenly stabbed by the valkyries and the girls from Teyvat.)

Eula: Vengance, bitches!

Rias: (weakly) I should've known... you cared about... that-ACK!

(Kiana shoots Rias' head.)

Kiana: You speak too much. But don't worry. Your darling will soon join you in hell!

(Issei growls in both anger and pain as he feels his broken legs. Y/N and his new harem fought the cheaters and their mates. As Y/N's team is close to victory, the cheaters beg to The Flash to travel back in time, but he refuses and leaves.)

Zein: Looks like Barry knew the consequences of another Flashpoint.

(In the end. Y/N won, and had lived happily with his new harem.)