Yandere Vampire Azur Lane Harem X Male Reader (Lemon)

(Amidst the eternal night on the mysterious island, a lone male named Y/N found himself stranded. He had been lost in this enigmatic realm, where the moon hung low in the sky, casting an eerie glow over the darkened landscape. Unbeknownst to him, he was not alone.)

Y/N: Where am I?

(There are creatures of the night, known as vampires, driven by a thirst for blood and an obsession for the one human they had found on their island.)

Bismarck: We found our destined one

(Y/N's arrival had not gone unnoticed. As he wandered through the shadowy forests and mysterious caves, he could feel their presence, their crimson eyes watching his every move. These vampire girls were drawn to him, their obsession growing stronger with each passing day.)

Y/N: Um... hello?

(Enterprise, the powerful and brooding leader of this vampire coven, was the first to approach Y/N. Her platinum hair cascaded like a waterfall, framing her elegant and timeless beauty. She appeared in front of him with a predatory grace, her scarlet lips parting in a seductive smile.)

Enterprise: (purrs) Y/N

Enterprise: (purrs) Y/N. You are our salvation and our damnation. We crave you, our forbidden fruit.

(Y/N could feel the intensity of her obsession, but he was both intrigued and cautious. He knew the dangers that lurked in this supernatural world, and yet, he was unable to resist her allure.)

Y/N: (blushes) How do you know my name?

Enterprise: We have watched you ever since you stranded in our island.

(The other vampire Azur Lane Girls followed suit. Akagi, with a mischievous glint in her eyes, circled him playfully.)

Akagi: Darling Y/N, you are our captive heart

Akagi: Darling Y/N, you are our captive heart. Let us be your eternal companions.

(Intrepid, with her wings of darkness, hovered in the air, her voice a haunting melody. Bismarck comes in as she speaks.)

Bismarck: We offer you power beyond your wildest dreams. Embrace us, and together, we shall conquer this island.

(But it wasn't only power and allure of these vampire girls that drew Y/N in.)

Y/N: (blushes) Well... I must admit you're really beautiful.

(As the days turned into weeks, Y/N couldn't help but become entangled in their web of desire. He found himself growing close to these alluring vampires, his affection for them deepening. His heart was torn between the fear of the unknown and the intoxicating pull of their love.)

(Bismarck is seen kissing Y/N, who kisses back as Enterprise, Akagi and other vampires take turns making out with him. They push him into the bed and strip naked, causing his member to grow, much to the girls' delight. Bismarck proceeds to ride him while Enterprise sits on his face.)

Bismarck: Here we go.

(Bismarck starts bouncing while Enterprise rubs her crotch on his face.)

Bismarck: (moans) Ahh Ahh... yes.

Enterprise: Lick me, Y/N.

(Y/N starts licking while Bismarck bounces faster as Kaga and Akagi hold his fingers and slid them into their vaginas.)

Bismarck: (moans) Ahh, so good...

Enterprise: (moans) More...

Kaga: Move your fingers.

(Y/N fingers both Kaga and Akagi while licking Enterprise more, and Bismarck bounces harder and faster as her insides tighten.)

Bismarck: (moans) Ahhh, it feels too good!

Enterprise: Mhm.

Kaga/Akagi: (moan) Yes.

(They all moan loudly while Y/N feels Bismarck getting tighter while licking Enterprise and fingering Kaga and Akagi.)

Enterprise: (moans) More, more!

Kaga/Akagi: (moan) Yes.

(Some minutes later, he cums inside of Bismarck, and the four vampires cum as well. Then the vampires take turns having their fun with Y/N, and next night, he made his choice. He allowed himself to be embraced by their obsessions, becoming a willing participant in their eternal night. They then bite his neck, turning him into a vampire.)

Vampires: We love you, our future king.

Y/N: I love you too, my queens.

(They lived forever with Y/N as they killed anyone else who dared to step in their island, either by sucking their blood or by torturing them to death.)