Chapter Twenty One: A Taste of Something Sweet

"Granger, I'm going to warn you one last time. Tease me again and I'm bringing you home."

Hermione stilled, her head cocking to the side in a silent 'To do what?'

Draco understood without her needing to ask the question out loud and direct unnecessary attention on them. She felt him have to shift against her as the tension was building rapidly. This was a boundary they were crossing and there was no going back.

"We'll go over the floor plans for the ceremony." He replied easily, making her shoulders drop in disappoint. She could hear the smirk in his voice as he purred, "You'll be sitting on my desk by window and I'll be on my knees in front of you. I'll take your pants off, and spread your legs. I'll find all the spots along your inner thighs that make you mewl and whine for me to touch you. Then when you think you can't take any more teasing, I'm going to slide my tongue inside you, Granger. I'm going to have your legs shaking around my shoulders while you throw your head back in pleasure. Because I promise you, Granger... I"m going to ruin you for other men. You'll find yourself sitting at your desk at the Ministry, fantasizing about my cock and all the things I'm capable of with my tongue."

Hermione felt as if her eyes actually dilated. She wanted him. She needed him.

"Ace!"

Their attention was drawn to Luna pulling another card from the center ring proudly. "Another waterfall, lions. Er, and snakes!" Theo cheered.

Hermione waited until it was Draco's turn to chug his drink before she gave him her answer. She squirmed her arse with just the right amount of pressure against the prominent bulge underneath her, causing him to choke on his brandy.

Game on, Malfoy.

A Taste of Something Sweet

Theo clapped Draco on the back, laughing. "Don't tell me you're pissed drunk already, it's not even midnight yet."

Draco brought his thumb up, wiping the corner of his mouth. "Fuck off, Theo."

Luna nodded, glancing over at Ginny. "Have either of you tried that new food stall at Camden Market? They sell Portuguese Custard Tarts and coffee."

"Ah, now-" Ginny began when Hermione perked up.

"Did you say coffee and dessert?"

"-you've done it."

The blonde Ravenclaw smiled dreamily, "I passed it the other day while passing out the Quibbler. They're open late and I think it's buy one get one free... I think they called it a Nata... on Saturdays."

"Pasteis de Nata." Draco drawled next to Hermione's ear, "It's Portuguese for the custard tart you were referring to."

Hermione swooned. How many languages did he know? "Then we've got to go!"

"I'm in." Luna nodded, finishing her drink like Hermione was.

She stood up, feeling her legs wobble slightly from all the alcohol consumed tonight, but she was perfectly in control of herself. That is until Draco pulled her back down.

"Malfoy."

His voice was hushed, "Give me a moment won't you?"

Ah... He was trying to calm down. She suppressed a smirk.