Chapter Twenty Five: Intimacy - Mature Chapter

Hermione realized in that moment that liking Draco was an understatement. Whatever they were, she could never go back to being strangers. She wanted him in every sense of the manner. Mustering up all the Gryffindor courage, she grabbed his hand.

Draco glanced at her hand and then up to her with a question in his eyes. What is it?

She bit the her lip, nervously, but met his gaze evenly. "I want to take a bath now."

He nodded, standing up. "Do you need help? I can ask Lovegood or if I must, the-"

Hermione didn't let go of his hand, but she shakily stood up. He placed his hands on her hips, concern pooling in his eyes.

She cleared her throat.

"Yes, I might need help, but I trust you."

Draco looked at her dumbfounded, "You want me to help you undress?"

She nodded shyly. "I want to take a bath with you."

He looked at her with suppressed desire and leaned down, pressing his lips against the top of her head. "Very well, Granger. If that's what you want. Let's take a bath."

Intimacy - Mature Chapter

Draco sat her down on the counter, looking at war with himself. She knew why. He wanted her as much as she wanted him. Now, while she was in pain, wasn't the right time. Another thing they silently agreed on. Not until she was fully over the side effects from being placed under the hex for so long.

He placed his hands underneath the folds of her blouse with another silent question in his eyes. Is this okay? She nodded shyly; something that made him smirk. Was he making fun of her? Her wandering mind dried up with questions as the fabric slid over her chest, head, and arms.

Hermione sat there in only her brassiere and pants. Draco's eyes darkened briefly with obvious want, but he cleared his throat.

"Do you want to wrap your arms around my neck while I slide your jeans off?" He offered, frowning as if deep in thought.

She couldn't help the teasing smile from playing on her lips. "Do you always struggle this much to get a witch naked?"

He barked out a laugh, caught off guard. A boyish grin flashed across his face, making him appear younger. Lighter almost. "Granger, I'm trying to be respectful here."

"That's a first." She rolled her eyes, remembering the hundreds of times he called her a Mudblood. "Don't then."

He rubbed his jaw, tiredly. "You can't say things like that and not expect me to react."

"What do you mean-" Her words died in her throat as he took a step back and she realized that he was hard. She covered her mouth to stop the laugh, but he could see the amusement shining in her eyes, "Problem, Malfoy?"

His eyebrows shot up. "Problem?" He scoffed, "That's the understatement of the fucking year. Do you know I had to walk in on not only Lovegood bouncing on my friend's cock while saying my name in greeting, but I also walked in on Potter shagging the Weasel."

The laugh escaped her and she couldn't help the flush on her cheeks from Draco's cursed mouth. Did she like dirty talk that much?

"Poor you."