Chapter Thirty: A Graded Exam - Mature Read

All the thoughts left her as he kissed down her sternum, nuzzling his face against her breasts. He paid them both attention for a few moments, but never touched the hard bud that was begging for his tongue.

"Malfoy." The annoyance in her tone made him laugh.

He looked up at her briefly, "Yes, Granger?"

"I think you're missing the mark." She mused, running her fingers through his hair.

His eyes closed briefly at the sensation and she tugged slightly just to tease him. When he opened his eyes, there was a newfound determination in them.

"I'll have you know, I received outstanding on all my marks." Draco replied deftly.

Hermione nodded with a hint of sarcasm to her tone, "Well I'm about to give you the grade of troll here in a second."

Draco's eyes widened slightly, the tell tale beginning sign of a smirk on his face, "Are you saying you're grading me right now, Granger?"

She met his gaze evenly, propping up on her elbows to look at him. "What if I am, Malfoy? I'm quite pissed at you right now. You're working at a disadvantage."

Draco grinned, positioning himself. He levitated a pillow to place under her rear while he placed her left leg over his shoulder. He nudged her legs father apart and she blushed with how open she was to him right now, but his eyes were burning with desire. He flickered his eyes briefly to hers before placing a playful love bite on the inside of her thigh. "Take notes, Granger. I'll need to review them before the exam."

A Graded Exam

A laugh escaped her, but then she felt his hot breath against her. The room was cold already raising goosebumps on her skin. Now she had the image of Draco Malfoy laying in between her legs causing a shiver to run down her spine as she laid back. He kissed her inner thighs, making her hips shift to get him closer where she needed him to be.

"I'll take points off for tardiness."

Draco raised any eyebrow, "I think I'll get by on extra credit."

The next witty remark didn't leave her as she felt his tongue flatten and slide up her slit. She thought he'd tease her more, but it was like he was getting desperate himself. She felt tongue circle the bundle of nerves that were anxiously awaiting his attention. Her hand found his hair again, entangling her fingers as he started his assault against her sensitive nerves.

He varied the levels of pressure, speed, and time he spent on different parts of her. Where she liked him to lick, how fast, and what motions. For example, he learned that when he applied pressure on her hips, and kept her down while sliding his tongue up her slit; it drove her wild. The mewls she made in tandem with the whimper of his name encouraged him. She liked it when he circled his tongue around her and prodded her entrance with his finger.

She liked it even more so when he sucked lightly on the small nub while plunging a finger inside her. The first time he did it, he caught her off guard, and her hips lifted off the pillow. He'd pulled away, annoyed at having to stop his feast, and slammed her hips down. The assertiveness made her clench around his finger and he'd winked at her before diving back down.

In what felt like no time at all, Hermione felt the sensation building in her lower abdomen. Part of her was astounded that he could manipulate her body so easily. He was so attentive at listening to what made her legs tighten around him.