Chapter Thirty Two: Whose Secret?

"Oh you sweet summer child." Ginny winked, "We're going to buy you something."

Hermione squinted at the other witch. She couldn't mean...

Ginny nodded, smirking. "He doesn't know much about Muggle stuff, right?"

"No..."

"Then let's teach him how great of a Muggle store Victoria Secrets is."

A mischievous smile graced Hermione's lips. She knew that there was a part of Draco's life right now that was chaos and he was worried. Right now, she wasn't a part of that life. He didn't ask for her to come with him earlier. It stung a bit, but she couldn't expect herself to be immediately accepted in every part of his life. His own mother likely didn't even know they were now dating. It was something to be worked up to.

But if she could ease some of his tension and raise his moral by wearing a bit of lingerie, then so be it. Hermione nodded, standing up from the table.

"Let's go. You need something for your wedding night too."

Whose Secret?

Red.

Black.

Sheer.

Lace.

The colors and styles were endless. Hermione's face matched some of the red schemes with how provocative many of the styles were.

And Ginevra Molly Weasley was currently having the time of her life flipping through various white pieces of lingerie for her wedding.

"Do you think white is too cliché?" She inquired curiously, holding up a garter set before shaking her head, "Maybe I should do Gryffindor colors...? No I've already done that..."

Hermione poked her head through a few of the white pieces that Ginny had yet to go through, "It is your wedding night, you should do something you've never done before. What sort of pieces do you normally buy?"

"Underwire bodysuits."

The other witch blinked, "What in Merlin's name is that?"

Ginny smirked before picking up a black piece that was quite literally strips of fabric that wrapped around the body in cross sections. It left absolutely nothing to the imagination, but don't worry the nipples and a thin sliver in front of the crotch were protected.

"Never mind." Hermione muttered, "What does Harry like?"

She shrugged, "He's honestly not picky. The outfits only stay on for a few minutes anyway."

Hermione hummed in acknowledgement, but then held up a white laced babydoll piece that was sheer below the breasts, "Why not pick this? I understand that it's incredibly tame for what you normally pick out since you're a bloody sexual deviant, but with this piece you can wear it and still go a few rounds. Get your use out of it and then Harry'll see you in something unexpected."

For a few moments, Ginny stared at her. "Who knew...?"

"Who knew what?"

She smirked, "Who knew there was a hidden sexual deviant hiding inside you all along. Or maybe it just took a certain blond to awaken that insatiable, lusty-"