Chapter Twenty Two: Empty Promises - Mature Read

Draco sipped the coffee, seemingly enjoying the hot beverage against the crisp cold air. "How is the-"

His words died in his throat as she used her tongue to scoop out some of the pale custard to taste. A pleased noised escaped her as they headed into the building. The sugary sweetness had enveloped her taste buds and she was ready to try the flaky crust that she held in her hands. It was the last part left of the dessert.

"Were you saying something, Malfoy?" She looked up, licking her lips.

Draco cleared his throat, "May I have a taste?"

She blinked, stunned. "You. Malfoy. Want a taste of this? It's sweet."

"I imagine it is." He replied, but it was like his entire demeanor had changed.

The door closed behind them with a soft thud, but Draco kept walking towards her. She took the couple, reactive steps back, but then felt her back hit the door. She didn't realize it, but he'd dropped his coffee somewhere back near the chimney. In her hands, she still held her precious coffee and the dessert.

Hermione held out the half bitten pastry, unable to look away from his eyes. "Here. Try some."

"I will." He conceded, closing the distance between them until their chests were barely touching. The dessert was still in her hand, but it was cast aside. Instead, he was staring down at her lips, "If you don't want me to try it, you need to speak up. Tell me I can't have it."

She swallowed, feeling her cheeks warm. There was an inkling suspicion that he wasn't talking about the dessert anymore. Hermione allowed her eyes to fall down to his mouth.

"I want you to have some."

Empty Promises - Mature Read

There was a moment of eery stillness as his eyes burned with understanding. Draco took the hint and without any further hesitation, his mouth was on hers. The sound of the styrofoam cup hitting the floor echoed in the background. Her first thought was that he tasted like coffee. Her second thought slipped from her mind, going blank as Draco's mouth devoured hers.

His hands reached down and placing them on her arse before gripping hard, and lifting her. She wrapped her legs around his waist while he positioned his hips to keep her firmly placed against the door. Hermione didn't have long to admire his easy strength and the way his forearms must be flexing under the weight. His movements were deliberate as his tongue pushed against her lips. He demanded entry and let out a small groan when her tongue greeted his.

She greedily swallowed his moan, threading her fingers through his hair. Feeling bold, she tugged his hair to pull his head back, and pushed his tongue away to explore his mouth. Draco's finger's dug into her hips and she squirmed, liking the pressure. There was a burning need forming inside her and she could feel the spot in between her legs growing hot, and pulsing with desire.

Hermione wound her arms around him, pushing her chest against his. He let out a small growl of approval, taking the reins back. Draco began to rub small circles into the exposed skin on her hips where her cropped shirt had risen up. His tongue mimicked the movements, hinting to her that he was quite skilled with his tongue. Draco's hips jerked slightly against hers when she let out an erotic whimper, encouraging him.